ADVERTISEMENT

Offical Texas vs West Texas Chlamydia game thread

Win or lose this game, the way OU and UT has played the last three or four years, is it any wonder the best high school players are leaving the state?

why do we have the worst offensive play calling in the history of football the last 4 years

Damn the refs ****ed that up 3 times. Missed the hold, missed the step out and then ****ed up the replay.

oh wow a running play that worked against an overmatched defense? oh 30 yards on the gain? lets throw it again.

1st down it’s the bubble screen. 2nd down inside zone. 3rd and 8+ every time just throw up a prayer.
Two pages ago you were telling us to chill.

Now you're seeing what many of us saw in the first 30 minutes.

We can blame Covid all we want. Tech had the same Covid issues we had. And right now, our mistakes are being taken advantage of. This team is not polished. It is not well coached. It is not disciplined. It is not mentally tough.

Zero help from the fat asses. That was all the running back that got that first down.

Herman is not the one! Told ya 2 yrs ago!
Yep. That’s because boosters(who control a lot of the hiring) don’t look at the right things. I don’t care about recored or who they beat or didn’t beat in one game. Give me experience over anything else.

Is it just me or do our plays still take forfreakingever to develop?

If we end up pulling this game out, it won't be because we deserved it.

ADVERTISEMENT