ADVERTISEMENT

Official Longhorns v "I'm a man! I'm 40" thread

Stupid Nissan commercial with a dog catching a frisbee. Another taco bell commercial. A taco shell made of egg? Wtf?

Hampton flag twirling commercial. Douchebag beer commercial about sling tv. Statefarm commercial.

There was an ovbious hold on that 3rd down. Come on ref.

After my son's game last night, I'm pretty used to zebras missing holding calls right in front of them. The Helen Keller Officiating School is really churning out the graduates....

Biggest difference between this years team, and last last several years is they don't quit. Really loving the fight this team shows.

Ellinger is going to get killed. Tissue paper would offer better protection. But oh yea, we have had injuries.

Reactions: freeper
We’re lucky that OSU Player is an idiot and tried to pick the ball up and run with it.

We are in a three man front and not only ca they run it at will, they can throw it at will......smh.

Look, at the end of the day its 7-7 late in the 2nd. Ask me if i take that yesterday and i say hell yes.

Reactions: UT88Hookem
My eyes bleed every time UT plays offense. very ugly to watch. But we need to give credit where credit is due. The O put UT in position to win both the OU and USC games with late TD's,was the D that couldn't hold it up.

Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT