ADVERTISEMENT

Official Longhorns v "I'm a man! I'm 40" thread

That OSU O line still has problems. Second half they need to plant Rudolph on every play.

UT has 168 yards of offense. take away the 90 yd play to Burt, that's 78 yards most of which is Ellinger running for his life. The D is playing outstanding. UT isn't even trying to hand it off to a running back. Someone on O needs to step up and help Ellinger out.

Herman may very well face a similar question that Strong faced after year 1. Be loyal to a friend and keep Beck as OC or make needed change on offense. Strong chose loyalty and it was probably the beginning of the end.

UT has 168 yards of offense. take away the 90 yd play to Burt, that's 78 yards most of which is Ellinger running for his life. The D is playing outstanding. UT isn't even trying to hand it off to a running back. Someone on O needs to step up and help Ellinger out.

It works BOTH ways...add back in the 34 yard loss on Ehlinger's rushing total and there's over 200 yards in the first half...

Texas had a 190 AFTER 3 quarters last week.

I do agree and trying to run the ball especially off tackle out wide to Carter or Young !

Good for us... he coaches scared when he feels like his team is not the better team on Saturday. Ask any OU fan.

Speaking of which....is it too early for Belldozer? Haven't seen him around here today....

It works BOTH ways...add back in the 34 yard loss on Ehlinger's rushing total and there's over 200 yards in the first half...

Texas had a 190 AFTER 3 quarters last week.

Point is two players are accounting for just about all of the yards on O. You can't win a lot of games like that.

Reactions: UT88Hookem
Herman may very well face a similar question that Strong faced after year 1. Be loyal to a friend and keep Beck as OC or make needed change on offense. Strong chose loyalty and it was probably the beginning of the end.

We have no OL he's playing with what he's got. Not sure it's the same.

If we can generate a running game with our current offense, we are a 1 loss team and leading this game.

You basically have no offense that I can see. Your qb is your only running game and your receivers are few and far between. The Texas D keeps you in the games. I expect you guys to be a lot better next year

Looks like we at least have a coach that understands the concept of "half time adjustments".

It was the best 3rd quarter drive I've seen this year. How many points do we have total all year in the 3rd. Anyone know?

Kerstetter just put his helmet back on without unbuckling the chin strap.

I want you all to think about that for a second........... a starting olineman just put his helmet back on, that just fell off, without having to unbuckle the chin strap........

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT