ADVERTISEMENT

Official Noble and Virtuous Scholar Athletes vs. Dirt Burglars Game Thread...

Bowman

You got fvcking trucked. Trucked. Choo Choo mutha fvcka!

God damnit Sark. Riley is going to take what you give him. Press the corners. Stop giving up the cheap sh!t. Make them earn it deep.

Gonna get the rock back with 3 minutes left.

You got 2 time outs. You can get 3 EASY.

OU gets the ball after half time. Don't let those fvckers score now and theN again after the half. Get more points on the board NOW.

F* these refs. Horns make a first down, but the clock’s still running. Ref calls time out to clarify a first, but we lose 20 seconds?

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
OU players are clearly more excited to play with Williams instead of Rattler. Looks like their locker room is divided. It’ll be interesting to see how Rattler responds.

Too many commercials and NIL deals may cause some bad blood with teammates if it’s not managed well.

We can all b!tch and complain about some of the play by some of the positions, but each and every one of us would have given their left nut for this score at halftime yesterday.
Keep up big doses of X and Bijan with sprinkles of Wiley and Worthington in the 2nd half and we can win.

Well just thought I'd check in at halftime. So far Texas has played their best game of the year. OU hasn't look good and props to Texas for causing issues for OU. OU has done everything to lose this game. Riley going to the bench for another 5 star in Williams. I think Williams plays the 2nd half and OU comes back for the win. OU's tackling has caused them as many issues as anything.

• Haha
Reactions: freeper
Well just thought I'd check in at halftime. So far Texas has played their best game of the year. OU hasn't look good and props to Texas for causing issues for OU. OU has done everything to lose this game. Riley going to the bench for another 5 star in Williams. I think Williams plays the 2nd half and OU comes back for the win. OU's tackling has caused them as many issues as anything

Now look who’s dreaming… 🤣

portrait-handsome-man-teddy-bear-young-funny-37013724.jpg

Well just thought I'd check in at halftime. So far Texas has played their best game of the year. OU hasn't look good and props to Texas for causing issues for OU. OU has done everything to lose this game. Riley going to the bench for another 5 star in Williams. I think Williams plays the 2nd half and OU comes back for the win. OU's tackling has caused them as many issues as anything.

Yeah that's going to happen Bell, lol.

Texas needs to ram the ball down OU's throats with Bijan!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT