ADVERTISEMENT

Official RRR thread

Bet Stoops would like that time out back

Lets go special teams....don't be special

Great game horns. Your guys deserved the win. Great game plan. I am going out side to sing that shitty song at the top of my lungs. Oldhorn2, hope you forgot your shells.

Reactions: westx and oldhorn2
D. Foreman with back to back 100 yard games, and he's barely getting the goddamn ball. Christ I'll be glad when Gray is gone.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Going to go lie down now. Talk to you mother fvckers next week.

OU sucks and order is restored! I'd also like to thank Clob for his hard work securing the win.

Hook 'em

Fizz, Dozer. Barking....I know yall are hurting, but I am thrilled....excited....I hope yall go undefeated the rest of the way ( I always hope that after the RRS)...Good luc. I hope ridgeway is not hurt bad.

Charlie gets his 3rd year now. And I just lost another 10 years off my life.

You guys kicked our butts. Our offensive line got their butts handed to them today and we tackled like a bunch of girls. One of the most embarrassing losses in OU history. Pathetic

How could grown men not see Heard before they did? When the play breaks down and Heard is on the field, you've still got Heard on the field. AND Mr. Swoops has accepted his roll and is STILL a useful man for UT. He even executed the check run and throw for 6.

Reactions: diadevic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT