ADVERTISEMENT

Official RRR thread

Fizz, Dozer. Barking....I know yall are hurting, but I am thrilled....excited....I hope yall go undefeated the rest of the way ( I always hope that after the RRS)...Good luc. I hope ridgeway is not hurt bad.
Hey the better team today won. I don't have a problem admitting that. Good luck the rest of the way.

Reactions: westx
20151010_142334_zpsq8ndbvgr.jpg

Hook 'em

Great game horns. Your guys deserved the win. Great game plan. I am going out side to sing that shitty song at the top of my lungs. Oldhorn2, hope you forgot your shells.

Fizz....I feel for ya man....I know first hand how bad that tastes...good luck from here on out.

Reactions: Fizzwilly
Strong just ended the fire talk. I mean unless he looses every other game 75-2 he's coming back next year so let's just end that discussion for awhile.

He also needs to keep jay Norvell as OC and let these young guys and him grow together. I think he has potential to be a really good OC

I'm sure that win helped recruiting. Also, the Texas players lifted Coach Strong up & he was crowd surfing on his back. They really pulled together & like their coach. Recruits will see that.

Reactions: jsto60
OU continues to be one of the dumbest teams in the country. Everyone watching the game knew Swoopes was going to throw the ball except Alexander. You can win big games being this dumb.

So I didn't post at all during the game and we won. That and the voodoo magic I did last night seemed to do the trick! Awesome game!

Fizz....I feel for ya man....I know first hand how bad that tastes...good luck from here on out.

Good luck? Aint gonna them any good. If their defense couldn't stop us when all we did was run the ball all game what's Baylor and TCU gonna do to them? Hey we know who isnt going to win the Big XII this year.

And Dickson played well today. Finally. And it wasn't pretty but the fg was good and that's all that matters. And Rose made all three pat's and for him that's a bit deal.

OUs huge mistake was only giving Perine 10 carries. I think Texas might have had more sacks than he had carries. And that wouldn't have happened had they fed the RB and let the ground game get in to the flow of the game. Mayfield was busy checking down to short passes and taking sacks all day.

The OU OL and DL lost that game in the trenches.

I never post but today, well, this is a Charlie Strong type team coming alive now. Tough attacking defense and rush offense. He will make Texas a tough winning team down the road. Good luck to all horns.

OUs huge mistake was only giving Perine 10 carries. I think Texas might have had more sacks than he had carries. And that wouldn't have happened had they fed the RB and let the ground game get in to the flow of the game. Mayfield was busy checking down to short passes and taking sacks all day.

The OU OL and DL lost that game in the trenches.
Perine scares me. (I still have daymares about Quentin Griffin.)

During the post game interviews Heard said The game plan was to air it out. After they noticed the run working they thankfully stuck with it.

OU continues to be one of the dumbest teams in the country. Everyone watching the game knew Swoopes was going to throw the ball except Alexander. You can win big games being this dumb.

Then you fit right in, you're one of the dumbest posters in the country. What happened to your overhyped rushing attack...the combo that you said would be the best in the country. Texas punked them boys in the trenches.

Then you fit right in, you're one of the dumbest posters in the country. What happened to your overhyped rushing attack...the combo that you said would be the best in the country. Texas punked them boys in the trenches.
Put Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton together and that is how dumb many of our players are right now. And thats pretty dumb. We can't overcome stupidity, lack of emotion, and a terrible offensive line. Knowing OU, we will probably have 2 losses and get blasted in a bowl game. How we can go into the RRR two years in a row, have the better team, and come out flat is beyond me. Stoops apparently does an awful job getting the kids ready to play in games like this. Extremely disappointing

I've been catching a lot of your games so far, as Louisville's games have often been kicking off at a different time. You guys look so much like we did back in Charlie's second year, when Bridgewater was a freshman, and we were starting freshmen and sophomores seemingly everywhere.

This year's going to be rough (we went 7-6 against an easier schedule than you guys are playing). But 2016 and 2017 are going to be A LOT of fun.

Hang in there, Horns. Congrats on the big win today.

How we can go into the RRR two years in a row, have the better team, and come out flat is beyond me. Stoops apparently does an awful job getting the kids ready to play in games like this. Extremely disappointing

That dog don't hunt. OU does not have the better team and today proved that. OU had yet to play anyone, as Tennessee has proven to be a fraud. Y'all got hit in the mouth all day...we were better in the trenches, and that is how you win football games. Texas had 313 rushing yards, while OU had 67 rushing yards. Better team my a$$. It's so disappointing for you, because you thought OU was something, that they were not. Texas runs this series and always will. Stay in your place next time...before the game was played, you allowed your alligator mouth, to overload your hummingbird a$$.

Depressed and happy at the same time I didn't get to see Texas manhandle Mayfield like we said we would and we kept telling them sooners how he sucked and wasn't great and they were acting like aggy. And my first time not going to the fair for this event! Glad we won! We can stop the bashing for a little bit! And it's 6:19 pm and OU STILL SUCKS!

That dog don't hunt. OU does not have the better team and today proved that. OU had yet to play anyone, as Tennessee has proven to be a fraud. Y'all got hit in the mouth all day...we were better in the trenches, and that is how you win football games. Texas had 313 rushing yards, while OU had 67 rushing yards. Better team my a$$. It's so disappointing for you, because you thought OU was something, that they were not. Texas runs this series and always will. Stay in your place next time...before the game was played, you allowed your alligator mouth, to overload your hummingbird a$$.
I think it is pretty well accepted, even by most Longhorn fans before the game, that OU has the better team. Texas played with a lot more emotion right from the start and we couldn't match it. OU always manages to come into at least one game in which they are heavily favored and loses it. We have done it for 3 years in a row in the RRR and I have no explanation. All I know is that I bet Texas loses several more games this year.

I think it is pretty well accepted, even by most Longhorn fans before the game, that OU has the better team. Texas played with a lot more emotion right from the start and we couldn't match it. OU always manages to come into at least one game in which they are heavily favored and loses it. We have done it for 3 years in a row in the RRR and I have no explanation. All I know is that I bet Texas loses several more games this year.

Key words being "before the game". All is I know is that we punked OU and we are the better team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT