**OFFICIAL Texas vs Colorado aggy Thread of Debut**

He’s stating ignorance and I called him out on it. Go play protector with someone else
Go back to your cave. You truly are an idiot. Coming over here and fighting over any shit you can stir up. Face it, Texas is going to kick your ass. Move along.

Quinn will be a 1st rounder, probably top 15 pick. Manning will be the #1 overall pick. Just a prediction. I hope Trey Owens develops, because we will need a new QB in 2026. Arch is going to be one and done

OL is a puzzle. They did just ok...I did expect much more from them.

Defense is finally deep in all three levels. Not sure we have the 1st round level talent at all three levels a la Georgia or Bama, but we're not too far behind. Tackling did seem a bit better.

Sark needs to curb the scripted play bullshit. I think having a QB back for the 2nd year in a row he hopefully has found a rhythm. I'm not big on HCs being play callers...hope he has grown and improved in that area

The reason you get so deep at RB and WR is one so injuries don't cripple you and two so you can overwhelm even the best of defenses.

Michigan will be excited and MUCH better than CSU...like astronomically better. That said, we should win by a couple of scores.
From the little I've seen of Trey Owens, I am impressed. I'm afraid that he will be like Rising and others, and be a transfer success. Hope Sark keeps him happy and he sticks around. 🤘🏻

Reactions: weevilcatch
@Larry4681 We get it man. Longhorns aren't good now, never was, never will be. Might as well roll up DKR and make a new homeless encampment. Sooners should be anointed champions in early summer so we can have playoffs for 2nd place.

Dude, yeah we're happy that we didn't see a sloppy opener for the first time in a long while. CSU is improved from last year but that's a mighty low bar to pass. Personally, I think last year's opener Rice was a better team but that's me.

No, we won't know how improved/regressed our team is until conference play is in full swing.

Now, feel free to talk some football smack but for the love of God, quit the middle school bickering and "I bet you a million billion dollars" bullshit. Act like an adult.

Here comes "but he started it first "

@Larry4681 We get it man. Longhorns aren't good now, never was, never will be. Might as well roll up DKR and make a new homeless encampment. Sooners should be anointed champions in early summer so we can have playoffs for 2nd place.

Dude, yeah we're happy that we didn't see a sloppy opener for the first time in a long while. CSU is improved from last year but that's a mighty low bar to pass. Personally, I think last year's opener Rice was a better team but that's me.

No, we won't know how improved/regressed our team is until conference play is in full swing.

Now, feel free to talk some football smack but for the love of God, quit the middle school bickering and "I bet you a million billion dollars" bullshit. Act like an adult.

Here comes "but he started it first "

This ^^^ Larry. We welcome sooners, aggies, et al. In fact, there are probably some sooners and ags we like better here than some of the dipshit 995er Horn fans that drop down here every now and again.

Don't be obtuse and all will be good!

Reactions: freeper
Dude your guy made a ridiculous comment lol. If an OU fan did that I would do the same thing. In fact especially in Ou groups on Facebook I call out our fans all the time. I respect knowledgeable fans.

Dude your guy made a ridiculous comment lol. If an OU fan did that I would do the same thing. In fact especially in Ou groups on Facebook I call out our fans all the time. I respect knowledgeable fans.
See, the sad thing about a guy like you is in 50 years you’re gonna start doin’ some thinkin’ on your own, and you’re gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life. One, don’t do that. And two, you dropped a 150 grand on a f*ckin’ education you coulda got for $1.5o in change at the public library.

That's fine but just like in arguing politics, you aren't going to change someone's opinion on their own football teams forum. Shoot yer shot then move on to the next battle.

We've got bigger issues to address like finding a pass rush and stopping an rb inside of 5yds from los.

P.S. Ou still sucks. 🖕🖕

Who gives a shit. Either get over it, or go cry back to sooner scoop. As dense as you have shown yourself to be, surely you're not that dense???

Nobody cares Larry. Talk football....talk some shit, but let things go. Nobody cares about your dick measuring contest.

See, the sad thing about a guy like you is in 50 years you’re gonna start doin’ some thinkin’ on your own, and you’re gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life. One, don’t do that. And two, you dropped a 150 grand on a f*ckin’ education you coulda got for $1.5o in change at the public library.

How do ya like dem apples???

How do ya like dem apples???
Say @Larry4681 this season can be something special. I think Ewers is a Heisman candidate this year. We won't have much of a drop-off at receiver this year. We don't have a frightening ol. Anthony Hill is going to be someone special. We're deep at every spot on defense. We have a free spirit at kicker. Mostly we have a coach and coaching staff that can lead us there. This is a tall order but if we can beat Michigan, Oklahoma, and Georgia I guarantee we'll be #1. Enjoy this.