ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL TEXAS vs OU SUCKS thread of A$$whip***

Some of the worst play calling I've seen in Sark's tenure. Fluke plays, bad refs, terrible tackling, no offensive line blocking and we still had a chance to win this.
This shows you how talented we are and poorly coached we are. Oklahoma talent is trash- but they out coached Sark.

So prolly not sit back and let the drive 75 yards with no pressure next time. That's all..

Some of the worst play calling I've seen in Sark's tenure. Fluke plays, bad refs, terrible tackling, no offensive line blocking and we still had a chance to win this.
This shows you how talented we are and poorly coached we are. Oklahoma talent is trash- but they out coached Sark.
Actually thought the talent about even. Both D's played hard. Thought OU's biggest advantage was at QB. Until the 4th Q. Then Gabriel came through. Will likely see you in the Big 12 championship game. Shades of 2021.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
When we fell behind by 10 or defense did their for us to come from behind and take the lead. But they were unacceptable at the end. One penalty and a break down on the game winning play. We'll be back.

Based on what? We barely lost to the only other team with a pulse in the b12. We'll likely go in with 1 loss and get to spank that azz for the ccg. We lost today with a very crappy 1st half. It happens

Based on the last 2 years and 6 games. Based on Sarks entire HC career. He’s mid. We’ll lose again, maybe twice.

Get your Alamo Bowl tix

Reactions: Pumpedup55
Turnovers were the key to the game. We take care of the ball we win no question. We’re going to see them again in the Big 12 CH and I guarantee it will be a different result. We win the Big 12 we’re playoff bound.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT