ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL TEXAS vs Purple Baylol Gameday Thread of Reprisal***

You would fit in on sunshine boulevard. There’s all kinds of flaws with this coaching staff and they are going to bite us in the ass at the most inconvenient time. And when that happens I’m just gonna sit back and tell ya I told you so. This team has way too much talent to be playing these awful teams so damn close.

There’s absolutely no reason this team shouldn’t be sitting at 10-0 right now.
whats that? sorry hard to hear you with the sound of sweet victory/ 9-1 1st place in the big 12 in my ears....

You would fit in on sunshine boulevard. There’s all kinds of flaws with this coaching staff and they are going to bite us in the ass at the most inconvenient time. And when that happens I’m just gonna sit back and tell ya I told you so. This team has way too much talent to be playing these awful teams so damn close.

youll spend all year just waiting on that moment..miserable..hating what youre watching ..then we win the big 12 championship and you say damn..i didnt enjoy that season at all.

Reactions: ElDiabloTejano

Agree with everything but the I told you so. It’s infuriating. I’ll be pissed. That shit needs to be fixed asap

We need to see more Jaydon Blue and Keilan Robinson in the backfield. We need more speed and Baxter looks like he’s running in mud.

Reactions: weevilcatch
youll spend all year just waiting on that moment..miserable..hating what youre watching ..then we win the big 12 championship and you say damn..i didnt enjoy that season at all.
I could care less about a conference championship. National championships are the bar.

And you’re right, I do hate what I’m watching. I’m watching the best team in the country talent wise struggle to put bad football teams away week after week.

Would y'all rather be 9-1 this year or our record last year losing these close games? No idc about what you wish those are your options.

You have to learn to win before you learn to dominate. We've gone 10+ years losing. You have to learn to win. And we are . You have to learn that losing hurts more than winning feels good. We are learning that. 2 years ago. Hell last year you all would kill for 9-1 and now that's its hear you can't help but to think we should be better. These kids have lost. ALOT. And are now finding a way to FUKING WIN.

Hookem to you all. I'ma be drinking with my wife and her ex gf downtown listening to tcu fans cry

Reactions: freeper
I could care less about a conference championship. National championships are the bar.

And you’re right, I do hate what I’m watching. I’m watching the best team in the country talent wise struggle to put bad football teams away week after week.
That's your problem. Name a team that jumped from mediocre play to cfb championship I'll wait

Would y'all rather be 9-1 this year or our record last year losing these close games? No idc about what you wish those are your options.

You have to learn to win before you learn to dominate. We've gone 10+ years losing. You have to learn to win. And we are . You have to learn that losing hurts more than winning feels good. We are learning that. 2 years ago. Hell last year you all would kill for 9-1 and now that's its hear you can't help but to think we should be better. These kids have lost. ALOT. And are now finding a way to FUKING WIN.

Hookem to you all. I'ma be drinking with my wife and her ex gf downtown listening to tcu fans cry
Photo.
Shirt.
Posted here.
Make it happen.

This team is the modern version of the Kardiac Kids. 9-1. Thank God for beta blockers.

My biggest takeaway from this game is that Hookem 722 is the dumbest guy on the forum...

Your wife has an ex girlfriend?

I’m happy with 9-1 (even though it should be 10-0, but I digress). I also reserve the right to be disappointed with some of the play. I believe there’s a comfortable medium between being a sunshine pumping fanboy and a fatalist doomsayer. I’d like to think that’s where I am.

I’m happy with 9-1 (even though it should be 10-0, but I digress). I also reserve the right to be disappointed with some of the play. I believe there’s a comfortable medium between being a sunshine pumping fanboy and a fatalist doomsayer. I’d like to think that’s where I am.
Couldn’t have said it any better. Happy to be 9-1 but we should be 10-0.

20231111-191817.jpg

lol, from the seats. J/k I didn't really.... $400 for those seats.
Aside from being with my son, my favorite part was hearing all the old songs from the band.

Got home after midnight. I've already been to Church this morning. Where are the millennials? Still in bed, I bet.

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT