ADVERTISEMENT

**OFFICIAL TEXAS vs Purple Baylol Gameday Thread of Reprisal***

THIS BEER TASTE SO MUCH BETTER AT 9-1

SURVIVE MOTHER FVCKERS lol

ps we are not CFP ready...but could be Big 12 champs ready.

Reactions: weevilcatch
Once again Sark gets bailed the **** out. They have to fire this ****ing idiot
fire a dude at 9-1 ..who regardless of what you think is having a team LEARN how to win hard or easy? Dude youre crazy...Fire sark and lets go back in the cellar for 10 more years.

Is our offensive line ZERO for 100 on blocking to get 1-2 yards?

fire a dude at 9-1 ..who regardless of what you think is having a team LEARN how to win hard or easy? Dude youre crazy...Fire sark and lets go back in the cellar for 10 more years.
This team is 10-0 with a competent coach. I don’t give a **** really. Sark is killing the talent on this team.

Agreed. The HC should rip the OCs ass and tell him to continue to be aggressive until the game is so far out of reach it doesn’t matter
I’m 100% on board. When you have your opponent down, step on their neck. It’s not our job to let up, it’s their job to stop us.

Reactions: westx
One thing you have to admit… Sark can recruit.

I actually think he is a good, not yet great HC. He’s distracted by also being OC. He knows how to build a staff, how to recruit, how to cultivate a locker room.

I don’t think anyone would disagree however that the constant blowing of leads (a career’s worth) is alarming. It is something he needs to figure the **** out.

Reactions: oldhorn2
Maybe this was Sark’s plan all along… we win, but we do it so we don’t hurt the other team’s feelings. That explains everything. That must be it. That’s gotta be it. That’s it. Right?

bro who cares...the rankings will play themselves out regardless...most ppl here didnt even have us in the big 12 championship this year..and look where we are? It has to be miserable watching a team and just constantly being mad even when you win.
not true. Texas and OU were predicted in the CCG

Reactions: RoboCocks21
Some of you would fit in on Texags lol
You would fit in on sunshine boulevard. There’s all kinds of flaws with this coaching staff and they are going to bite us in the ass at the most inconvenient time. And when that happens I’m just gonna sit back and tell ya I told you so. This team has way too much talent to be playing these awful teams so damn close.

There’s absolutely no reason this team shouldn’t be sitting at 10-0 right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT