ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL Texas vs The Fighting Bill Clintons game thread***

3rd and 14 and we throw it 6 yards underneath.

This is fvcking tragic.

I guess it's Card's fault that Whittington dropped that.
It’s also his fault Arky is getting home with 3 guys. I don’t care who’s playing QB but when they can get pressure with 3 and drop 8 it’s hard to play QB. He’s not forcing the ball into coverage and turning it over.

78 yards in the first half
Ya and it’s only a 2 possession game still so what’s your point? Young QB on the road his first time I didn’t expect it to be this bad but I’m not surprised unlike some people are.

Was seriously about to drop some money and go to this game. So glad I didn't. Good lord

Ya and it’s only a 2 possession game still so what’s your point? Young QB on the road his first time I didn’t expect it to be this bad but I’m not surprised unlike some people are.
Listen, I'll tell you what I just told that WRL guy from last week-- I'm not being a dick about this but it's something you need to hear.

If I tell you it's Easter, dye you're fvcking eggs.

Was Whittington the only WR to make the trip? Not hard to play defense when you gang up on Bijan and only have to worry about Whittington (some of the time).

Still time to come back here and make adjustments. However the trenches are where it’s at in the SEC. seems like you guys are recruiting well at the Dline in 22. Online HAS to improve. You guys need Devon Cambell in the worst of ways to get that started. Arky is middle of the road SEC team but their D seems pretty legit and quick to the ball

Still time to come back here and make adjustments. However the trenches are where it’s at in the SEC. seems like you guys are recruiting well at the Dline in 22. Online HAS to improve. You guys need Devon Cambell in the worst of ways to get that started. Arky is middle of the road SEC team but their D seems pretty legit and quick to the ball
No. Arky is an also ran team with also ran talent. Our offensive line is just that-- offensive. When your oline sucks, I can roll the Canyon Lake 8th grade B team out there and they'll look like world beaters.

My point? My point should be obvious. We only have 78 offensive yards in the first half. That’s horrible…. Young QB first time on the road or not.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I'm still laughing at the cat that proclaimed that UL would be one of the best Dlines we played all year. I need that dude to show up and be served some Crow.

Reactions: hookem777
I'm still laughing at the cat that proclaimed that UL would be one of the best Dlines we played all year. I need that dude to show up and be served some Crow.
Only 2 games in brother, october 9th is right around the corner.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT