ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL Texas vs The Fighting Bill Clintons game thread***

yeah, that’s not me. I said this would be tough.

Barry Odom is not doing anything exotic. 5 in the box 1st and 2nd. 3 man rush on 3rd. These players can’t match the intensity of Arky. That’s a problem man. They’re tougher than us. And play faster than us. That’s a problem.
It has been the same story for 12 years now.
We do not play like our hair is on fire. We play with zero edge.

No dawgs.

Mohammad H. tap-dancing' prophet on a crutch!!! My screen door would do a better job slowing down this Arky d-line....

I want to buy the Oline some gifts. I'm tord between pink tutus and matador capes. The tutus might obstruct their ability to ass bang themselves with dildos-- so I'm leaning toward the matador capes.

Just flat out ****ing embarrassing. For this kind of bullshit, Texas should still have Herman as HC. This team is a looong way from being competitive on a national level. There goes our recruiting class.

I want to by the Oline some gifts. I'm tord between pink tutus and matador capes. The tutus might obstruct their ability to ass bang themselves with dildos-- so I'm leaning toward the matador capes.
Thanks a whole hellava lot sumbitch. I won't be able to sleep tonight now.

Why is Card still in? He's clearly not up to the challenge. He's further in over his head than a miniature Charlie Strong in a swimming pool.

Aaaaaaand they scored again.

Reactions: LonghornMM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT