ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL Texas vs The Fighting Bill Clintons game thread***

My goodness people. Game 2 of a new coaching regime. Some folks want sark fired ASAP.
Are there things that need fixing? Most definitely. The o line is just horrible. The d line, which is supposed to be our strength has given up 300+ yards. Not acceptable.
At least we have an adult head coach.

Perhaps there is a tell on the Oline in addition to their general suckitude. The way the piggie D has been all over Bijan it's almost like they KNEW when he was going to run it.

Perhaps there is a tell on the Oline in addition to their general suckitude. The way the piggie D has been all over Bijan it's almost like they KNEW when he was going to run it.
EVERY first down… would be a good guess. Then EVERY second down and less than five.

My goodness people. Game 2 of a new coaching regime. Some folks want sark fired ASAP.
Are there things that need fixing? Most definitely. The o line is just horrible. The d line, which is supposed to be our strength has given up 300+ yards. Not acceptable.
At least we have an adult head coach.

I’m not upset with Sark. Don’t understand why he stayed with Card so long. Or not going for two down 16.

I’m more upset with just how mentally and physically weak these football kids are. They play slow, give up, get their ass kicked and just take it without much push back. And execution is poor. Obviously not all of them, but it’s too many.
And damnit. I’d take every OL in the country over this one. Probably half the FCS OLs too.

Reactions: JonBinge
On to the next. Got our asses handed to us. I was seriously worried about this game not expecting this but **** it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT