****OFFICIAL Texas vs The GOAT game thread****

I just can’t help but laugh at the idiot journalists that were reporting the QB competition was close lol

Sark has got to stay aggressive. Can’t go conservative now. If you’re gonna lose then at least lose going down swinging.

Reactions: LonghornMM
I just can’t help but laugh at the idiot journalists that were reporting the QB competition was close lol
I tried telling you dudes. Idiots make money selling suspense and controversy to other idiots. Ewers is far and away the better QB.

Last edited:
Defense is going to have to force turnovers and score. It’s obvious the offense will do nothing with Card in. If he keeps throwing he’s going to throw some picks and lose the game.

Wheres all the quick passes and short slant calls that Sark is known for??

Reactions: LonghornMM
Texas has looked good, Ewers was doing well. Hopefully he's ok. Bama's run D is good but their receivers are nowhere near what they're used to imo.

Who would've thought the game would be tied at the half with Ewers out?? Unfortunately I think Texas doesn’t have the offensive firepower without Ewers to keep up with Bama in the 2nd half. I hope I’m wrong.

We have no reports on Ewers yet do we?

That means it's probably not a broken collarbone. Those are quick to diagnose with an Xray.
So if he has a dislocated or jammed shoulder-- take the fvcking Toradol shot, rub some fvcking dirt on it, get back in the game and deal with the pain tomorrow.

Sark better start the post game press conference with "we will be holding open kicking tryouts on Monday"