ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State and Urban be troublin'

You have only conjecture at this point also. Let the investigation play out.

And even if Ohio State is saying “we don’t care we’re about championships”. You don’t need Urban Meyer to win titles. You are going to be able to get virtually any coach you want, and if you really look at Meyer’s recored consider what he inharted, andthe way he’s recruited he really isn’t so much better than someone else you might hire.

In 6 seasons he’s won one national title, and it’s the only title game he’s played in. In 9 years as HC Tressel won a title and played in two other national title games, and went 12-1 his last year. If Tressel couldn’t survive not sure what makes Meyer untouchable.

This is just completely insane. Meyer is one of the greatest coaches of all time. He has lost eight games in six years at Ohio State. The odds are infinitesimally small that the coach that follows Meyer will duplicate or even approximate his performance.

As far as hiring anyone they want, well, hardly. tOSU will not replace Meyer with Saban or Dabo when the time comes. They’ll hire a promising young coach who has yet to win anything more than an NY6 bowl, just like we did.

Last edited:
The cheating in CFB is like watching a slow train wreck. This is going to get completely out of hand if Meyer skates. The brazen acts of cheating will only ramp up until we get to straight out paying players without any fear of the toothless NCAA. If we ever get there, Texas is the king when it comes to revenue and endowment. It's all playing into our hands. We have no need to cheat like the tosu'$, bama$, a$$ys, okie$ etc.... The UT endowment holds over a billion $$$ in gold alone which is less than 5% of the endowment..... a$$y is so done. The only other state that has the natural res and powerhouse econ of Texas is California. Now Cali has it's own problems but that does not change what they have.... This is why the 4 Texas schools join the Pac and make the strongest conference in monetary terms. It's only matter of time til the snowball reaches terminal velocity.

So aggy has no problem with coaches allowing a wife beater to continue to coach and represent his university, but do have a problem with a coach tipping off the media to hold them accountable. Nice logic there aggys.

Reactions: Scholz
Both Herman and the author said he wasn’t the source. Won’t stop pathologically lying aggys like Joe from repeating complete falsehoods though. Because he’s a bitter loser. And he’s too stupid and dishonest to realize he supports a rape enabling POS.

This is just completely insane. Meyer is one of the greatest coaches of all time. He has lost eight games in six years at Ohio State. The odds are infinitesimally small that the coach that follows Meyer will duplicate or even approximate his performance.

As far as hiring anyone they want, well, hardly. tOSU will not replace Meyer with Saban or Dabo when the time comes. They’ll hire a promising young coach who has yet to win anything more than an NY6 bowl, just like we did.
Meyer is a good coach, but like I said let’s not act like he’s just untouchable. Tresses got fired after going to 3 national title games and one title, and he was fired for something relatively minor

Meyer is a good coach just don’t think he’s worth selling your soul for.

Meyer is a good coach, but like I said let’s not act like he’s just untouchable. Tresses got fired after going to 3 national title games and one title, and he was fired for something relatively minor

Meyer is a good coach just don’t think he’s worth selling your soul for.
Meyer has 3 national championships. That is a lot better than good. A hell of a lot better than good.
He is not Bear Bryant or Nick Saban, I'll give you that. But he is equal to Royal, Osbourne, Wlkinson, and Switzer already.
You can be a POS and still great.

Without going and looking it up, my , let me see if I remember PS correctly. In as few words as possible, when Paterno was confronted with news of that perverted monster Sandusky doings, he basically reported to his superiors what happened and did nothing else.

And now we have tOSU. When confronted with news that Zach Smith was beating his wife Urban Meyer reported to his superiors and did nothing else.

So do you see the similarities? In Paterno's case he almost got away with it. He died a couple of months after the story broke. Time will tell with UM. They said the earliest they will announce the results is Tuesday.

Eh your source for that said he overplayed that.

Yep, Snook walked that back within 72 hours.

tOSU has fired two winning coaches before, is under sex abuse scandal with the wrestling program, another sex scandal with the diving team, and Urbie appears to have violated some very specific written employee conduct code. It would take a lot of maneuvering to keep Urbie as it would take gutting the employee conduct code in the process.

Last edited:
I see this as Snook is Urban and/or Zach's mouthpiece trying to discredit Courtney and muddy the waters with the Herman stuff while portraying Zach as a good guy, In the piece where Snook walked back the Herman stuff he really worked the Zach is a good guy storyline. Then McMurphy blows that whole campaign out of the water with Friday's info drop on Zach and likely has tOSU reeling and wondering what else he has in the quiver.

Last edited:
If Urban gets fired, the tosu fan base will crucify the alleged disciplinarian. If it's the AD, might as well resign at the same time urban is let go.

Let me clarify. Winning some titles and "being great" are not the same thing IMO. If you're willing to sell your soul and abandon all ethics and morality to win a title? Says something about you and it certainly doesn't make you great.

You know what 2 words will always be associated with Bob Stoops despite his long and illustrious career? Joe and Mixon. Urban Meyer just dropped to that shitstain level.

Both Herman and the author said he wasn’t the source. Won’t stop pathologically lying aggys like Joe from repeating complete falsehoods though. Because he’s a bitter loser. And he’s too stupid and dishonest to realize he supports a rape enabling POS.
Did Herman know about it or not? if he did and didn't say anything, is he not also complicit? Maybe he didn't but you stone throwers better watch out. College Football is dirty.

Did Herman know about it or not? if he did and didn't say anything, is he not also complicit? Maybe he didn't but you stone throwers better watch out. College Football is dirty.
Way to move the goalpost. You lied about Herman being a rat. He's not. So now he's a bad guy because he's not a rat? Make up your mind, water head.

Also, way to keep ignoring your coach Jimbo covered up Winston's rape. He's a documented rape enabler that you're ignoring. But Herman's a bad guy because someone else did something at a place he wasn't at after he had left? JFC you're a dumbass.

Either/ or. Still complicit. You move the goalposts all the time and when you are exposed you name call. Sorry I have a job and can't be on here 24/7 like you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT