ADVERTISEMENT

Orangebloods' Careers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal Trainer - Dallas, TX

fostemi1 - what accounting firm do you work for? My wife works for PWC and graduated from UT

Azle can u givve me ur email address. I would like to know more of ur heart

Paralegal for a litigation firm in Houston and I hate it. Anyone hiring?

I'm going back to school to be a CPA...fun!!!

Originally posted by greggym:
ellie, I have 2 little nephews, 9 and 4. Maybe in about a decade we can get them together...

Greggym,

The 9 year old might be a little old for my 3.5 and 1.5 year olds!

I like the idea of the 4 year old though! I have to warn you about two potential conflicts though. My husband has convinced himself that they will not date until after college. He sleeps at night believing this. And the second is that both the 3.5 and 1.5 year old have already been promised to "several" other young suitors. I just cannot help myself!

Just yesterday, one of my best friends called me and told me that her 5 year old noticed the picture of my girls on their refrigerator and he pointed to the 3.5 year old and announced to his mommy (my friend), "I am going to marry her!" They live out of state and our kids have never really met except when they were both much younger.

Ellie

About to be a 3L at UT - deciding between two clerkships for post-graduate employment.

Originally posted by Horns13:
Langy wins for coolest career.

Amen. I've always thought that would be the life. Unfortunately, I quit playing baseball after little league and focused on Tennis. I didn't get very far.

StupidCrazy, I worked this summer as a landman to learn a little more about the oil and gas industry. I really enjoyed seeing the business side of everything, where do you do your work? I was in the Barnett Shale working in downtown Ft. Worth.

Originally posted by utbdiddy:
Paralegal for a litigation firm in Houston and I hate it. Anyone hiring?

I'm going back to school to be a CPA...fun!!!
Switch to Family law. My girl is a paralegal, hated her job, made the switch, and couldn't be happier. (same pay for fewer hours.)

Langy,

Please steal a base tonight. I noticed you haven't had one in your MLB career so far. Do it for the Horns...you can get a nice jump off Weaver.

Thanks.

Originally posted by kelhorn:
Attorney -- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law, Board of Legal Specialization, State Bar of Texas.

Kelhorn. I have a quick question for you. please email me @ cmfuld@yahoo.com.

Thanks

Current UT student. History major. I have worked with my dad in construction here in El Paso. He started taking me to work with him since I was 12 or 13. (19 right now.)He doesn't pay me well, but it is enough to pay for an OB membership and for my phone.

longhornrumble - I know of a Jim Miller from Lafayette, don't know him personally though.

I'm not the guy from Tulsa.

And Floyd - I work for Magnum Producing out of Corpus Christi. Also have a small Mineral/Royalty company on the side. Haven't done too much in the Barnett Shale, but I do own some Minerals out in Tarrant County. Just got a lease offer on them and I am pretty happy about that.

If anyone has a Mineral Interest or a Royalty they want to sell for cash today, let me know. rajandavid@magnumproducing.com.

Originally posted by AzleHorn:
Last year I was an 8th grade History Teacher/Coach in Azle and THIS year I'm a Youth Minister in Pampa where my wife and I just moved. I love working with kids and God just put me in a different direction. I will probably be doing both these fields the rest of my life. Just tryin to help young people these days.

I definitely commend you for your work in ministry. I help out in a youth ministry as well though on a volunteer basis.
I pay my bills by working as a social studies teacher at an alternative school here in Kansas.

Tooshybrotha- I knew a tennis coach at Jacksonville that arrived in '98. Did you by any chance know a Brett Roberson?

Director of Network Collections for CitiFinancial (a member of Citigroup)

Photo Researcher for a major textbook publisher (find, obtain and permission use for the photographs that appear in our textbooks), freelance editorial photographer and an artist (conceptual color photography, mixed media drawings/collages).

Buda Horn, what firm do you work for? I also work civil in Austin doing land development.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT