ADVERTISEMENT

Orangebloods' Careers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by BubbaW1:
PR Manager for large semi-conductor company.
Hey BubbaW1..when you have a moment, would you shoot me a quick email at adamlschaeffer@gmail.com

I'm an account executive at a PR firm in NYC and I'm thinking about a move to the client side of things. I'd like to get your insights. Thanks!
This post was edited on 8/18 5:52 PM by dmak124if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Director of Sales for an IT/Software Consulting company called eFORCE.

I somehow find enough time to work 3 jobs and still post here:

Environmental Data Sales for Commercial Real Estate Due Diligence
Commercial Real Estate Consultant
Oil & Gas Asset Marketing & Divestiture

Originally posted by Texas8412:
IT Consultant and part-time exotic dancer talent scout.

We need a separate board for this! /images/smilies/3dgrin.gif

I couldn't agree more Texas8412. With the Orangebloods community as large as it is now, we should certainly have a place that we can all go for career related questions/advice and opportunities. As much as I hate to admit it, the aggsy do a nice job of networking amongst themselves.

Currently unemployed and trying to find a job in Austin! Lots of fun. Was a Researcher/Consultant (litigation) before my present predicament. I'd actually be interested in hearing if anybody knows of any survival type jobs I might be interested in - need to get on my feet here. Would consider waiting tables or whatever.

For a real job - PR, advertising,publishing. cpddavis@gmail.com
This post was edited on 8/18 6:20 PM by liftoffif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Journalism major at Prairie View A&M. Cover sports and other campus issues for the school newspaper. Also a part time writer for TexasPrepXtra.com.

Landman
This post was edited on 8/18 6:26 PM by kdkana79if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

I am a financial advisor,I own my own private money management firm.--utx

Originally posted by Horns13:
Hook'Em,

We are a retail store, so we don't
usually deal with the larger police departments or government agencies.
They can get what they need through their own channels. Some of the
smaller cities use us, as well as a lot of private investigators.
Mu uncles company is fairly small, out of Huntsville. He works for the prison, in IA, as well. Good luck with your store.

Yorktown...Sorry to say that I am not Big Mike, but I know several guys named Mike in the field. What's his last name?

LAlonghorn - where do you watch the games in LA? We have a huge crew of TX folks around Santa Monica, Marina D.R. and Brentwood...

email me if you ain't got no plans for TX/Ohio St. jgblumoff@msn.com

Senior Survey Technician/SIT (Surveyor in Training)

If any of you guys are interested in becoming Land Surveyors, let me know. There's a lot of money to be made and it's a fun career.

I am a financial advisor,I own my own private money management firm.--utx

Attorney: commercial litigation, employment, international trade, and adjunct professor
This post was edited on 8/19 6:48 PM by Mack Tripperif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Knightfd-Do you know Kevin Cohen,he is my cousin and he does the same thing for Lloyds of London. He lives in River Oaks in Houston?--utx

aldelgreco, could you send me an email at jhury@hotmail.com. I'm ooking to go back to school and I'd like to ask you some questions if that is ok. I've always been a fan of the greek and we still laugh about Ian Howfield. Thanks

Elvis....where do you tend bar in LA? I spend quite a bit of time out there and am always looking for new places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT