ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Serious Topic that I'm PO'd about.

I tend to fall on the 'Nature' side of things, as opposed to, 'Nurture' when it comes to what drives a person's failings. But having said that, in most of these cases I think you have to have the genes for this and be raised incorrectly somehow. So a combo is usually required IMHO.

I simply cannot comprehend how any adult, man or women, can look at a naked 12 year old and somehow get turned on by that. But that happens. Same applies to looking at another grown man. I just don't have that in me and simply can't relate to it in any way. The people who do this stuff have something inside of them that most of us don't.

But it doesn't surprise me that these people are good at hiding this side of themselves. Everyone has a secret side that no one knows about. Sometimes that secret side is really, really bad. Had a GF like that once. No bueno mi amigos!!
How do you feel about 16 year olds?

How do you feel about 16 year olds?
Im assuming you mean from a sexual standpoint? I can say as a dad to a 16 year old daughter I have absolutely no attraction whatsoever to any of my daughters friends etc. to me they’re still just young girls. Strangely enough I even feel that way about women in their early 20’s as well. The last sentence is probably my age and being a dad to daughters coming out in me.
Now, if you’re talking about a 45 year old overweight heifer slipping around the trailer park on a Friday night, I’m all over that, with their consent, of course.

Last edited:
Im assuming you mean from a sexual standpoint? I can say as a dad to a 16 year old daughter I have absolutely no attraction whatsoever to any of my daughters friends etc. to me they’re still just young girls. Strangely enough I even feel that way about women in their early 20’s as well. The last sentence is probably my age and being a dad to daughters coming out in me.
Now, if you’re talking about a 45 year old overweight heifer slipping around the trailer park on a Friday night, I’m all over that, with their consent, of course.

Reactions: Belldozer1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT