ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Would Ya?

FlourBluffHorn

Jan 5, 2007
If someone would give this RV bus to you free if ya went across the border and picked up a Smidge of Weed...would you?..LOL

I'm invested in a LEGAL cannibus company in California. I don't have to go to Mexico.

Being a Stock Holder I am sure you can send me a couple of lbs clob..! That would be a lb of Panama Red and a pound of Mowie Wowie with a couple of Thai sticks throw in for introductory purposes..

These gentlemen make what is called Dab.

If you remember the listerine breath strips-- little pieces of paper that you could put on your tongue and they would dissolve--- well these guys did this with weed.

Reactions: FlourBluffHorn
These gentlemen make what is called Dab.

If you remember the listerine breath strips-- little pieces of paper that you could put on your tongue and they would dissolve--- well these guys did this with weed.

re: little pieces of paper that you could put on your tongue and they would dissolve-they musta pushed Acid at one time or another...lol

Sounds like a Brylcream commercial, " A little Dab will do ya"!...lol!

As long as it's against the law, I won't do it, but the laws on marijuana ought to be changed, IMO. It makes no sense to outlaw the possession or usage of a plant, except in the case of those with developing brains. Our bodies have an entire system of receptors devoted to the processing of cannabinoids, the Endocannabinoid System. Yet it's illegal?!

But I haven't touched it my 50 plus years so far.

As long as it's against the law, I won't do it, but the laws on marijuana ought to be changed, IMO. It makes no sense to outlaw the possession or usage of a plant, except in the case of those with developing brains. Our bodies have an entire system of receptors devoted to the processing of cannabinoids, the Endocannabinoid System. Yet it's illegal?!

if your old or have Cancer, you will at some point, as the Dr aren't prescribing pain meds cause they are scared of DEA, FDA and Pharma hung them out to dry, now they are paying for all them Super Bowl Tickets and Final 4 Tics along for all them vacations and money, fishing and hunting trips and all them Office lunches, they was supposed to quit doing that stuff but, it still exist ,,etc that Pharma gave them to write scrips, if your scared of the DEA then you done something wrong or your doing something wrong, Chronic pain is no joke, and its getting more widespread, If a DR don't prescribe then they will lose patients as the DEA quoted on 60 mins that they are hereto bust the bad Dr and and bad patients and regulate but, they are here to make sure patients are getting the pain meds they need also

if your old or have Cancer, you will at some point, as the Dr aren't prescribing pain meds cause they are scared of DEA, FDA and Pharma hung them out to dry, now they are paying for all them Super Bowl Tickets and Final 4 Tics along for all them vacations and money, fishing and hunting trips and all them Office lunches, they was supposed to quit doing that stuff but, it still exist ,,etc that Pharma gave them to write scrips, if your scared of the DEA then you done something wrong or your doing something wrong, Chronic pain is no joke, and its getting more widespread, If a DR don't prescribe then they will lose patients as the DEA quoted on 60 mins that they are hereto bust the bad Dr and and bad patients and regulate but, they are here to make sure patients are getting the pain meds they need also
Never told us how old you were did you?

Never told us how old you were did you?

What does it matter? I done seen ya play in HS and followed you at UT and watched you become a slick sumbitch and I know where to buy Stocks and I know that you are the real original "Mr Naughty"!< I have given you so many clues, I believe your clueless! At any rate I have enough yrs left to keep ragging your carpetbagging ass for a while longer...LOL
Aren't you suppose to be giving us practice reports instead of playing how old are you? get yer ass and do some scouting clob! All in all your a good man!

Last edited:
What does it matter? I done seen ya play in HS and followed you at UT and watched you become a slick sumbitch and I know where to buy Stocks and I know that you are the real original "Mr Naughty"!< I have given you so many clues, I believe your clueless! At any rate I have enough yrs left to keep ragging your carpetbagging ass for a while longer...LOL
Aren't you suppose to be giving us practice reports instead of playing how old are you? get yer ass and do some scouting clob! All in all your a good man!
Smoked pulled pork sandwich from the Naughty Texan... MMMMMmmmmMmm good!

I have seizure disorder, depression and anxiety. Some from genetics, some from head injuries from playing OG, FB, CB and S, as well as foolishly pole vaulting on one particularly windy day.

It's possible that weed would help with some of that. But I also have memory loss that MJ would probably exacerbate. Weed isn't without its risks.

Speaking of memory loss, which player was Clob?

It's a jobs programs program for police. The original " 3 strikes and out" program was successfully lobbied for by the California prison guards union. They laugh all the way to the bank.

The real cause of the "opioid crisis" is the university med school departments of pain management. A subdivision of anesthesiology, they convinced the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Hospitals that they could control pain with nerve blocks and narcotics. That pain should be considered the "4th vital sign". That 2000 years of medical tradition was wrong. That the cardiac surgery experience proved the safety of high dose narcotics. When I was doing a lot of gas for heart surgery, I used to give about 25 micrograms/kilo. Ted Stanley was going 100 mics x100 kg= 10 milligrams. Problem is people quit breathing, unlike rats. When good studies were finally done, turns out if you take narcs for more than 3 months, your pain tolerance goes down and pain increases. Meanwhile, the government wants to blame everyone else. Who were following orders.

Weed around Austin is coming from Colorado, California, etc. all you need is a friend in a legal state. I’m sure it will be legal in Texas soon. Medicinal first and probably recreational at a later time. I would take the deal on one condition. I’ll just cross The Oklahoma border at the Red River.

The real cause of the "opioid crisis" is the university med school departments of pain management. A subdivision of anesthesiology, they convinced the Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Hospitals that they could control pain with nerve blocks and narcotics. That pain should be considered the "4th vital sign". That 2000 years of medical tradition was wrong. That the cardiac surgery experience proved the safety of high dose narcotics. When I was doing a lot of gas for heart surgery, I used to give about 25 micrograms/kilo. Ted Stanley was going 100 mics x100 kg= 10 milligrams. Problem is people quit breathing, unlike rats. When good studies were finally done, turns out if you take narcs for more than 3 months, your pain tolerance goes down and pain increases. Meanwhile, the government wants to blame everyone else. Who were following orders.

There was also such a big push on treating pain and doctors were being graded on patient's reported pain levels. In the acute setting, they had to be aggressive to get the pain down and then that bleed over into patients being prescribed pain medications on discharge and in the outpatient setting.

I'm glad we have research now showing opioids aren't effective in treating chronic pain as you pointed out. That's what I tell my patient's when they are asking for opioids. Why would I prescribe a medication that is proven not to work.

There was also such a big push on treating pain and doctors were being graded on patient's reported pain levels. In the acute setting, they had to be aggressive to get the pain down and then that bleed over into patients being prescribed pain medications on discharge and in the outpatient setting.

I'm glad we have research now showing opioids aren't effective in treating chronic pain as you pointed out. That's what I tell my patient's when they are asking for opioids. Why would I prescribe a medication that is proven not to work.

The research is as good as the researcher, I can appreciate your answer< i would talk about people who need it now versus long term, people are geared to have the pain go away as it does hurt to a lot o them, coming to a Dr for help is the only option for some, I would never turn away someone who is documented and has films ...etc for pain Meds just to save my DEA license, all these scripts that these Dr wrote in the past caught up with them, So Dr supposedly should know who needs it and who don't by looking at case history and that wasn't done, when they patients are in pain and I mean legit pain, they don't give a shit about what research says , they just need relief...and Pain Management is the new word for Drug Abuse Clinic, its a cop out for Drs to send patient there, all they want to do is Trigger shots and put pain systems in ya, that's where they are making money, them shots cost, like one Dr told me that he could make more money doing that than writing me a 30 dollar script, there are a lotta good DR around but far more that's money oriented and don't give a shit about the Oath they took, as I hear some didn't choose to take the oath, and ya got your wish asbout the outpatient setting , a neighbor had a bad C sect and they sent her home with Tylenol,

In short, I bet ya if a Dr was in bad pain , he would screaming in Ice cream for some pain meds..

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
medicine.
My father made a little framed aphorism from Dr. Osler, first chief of medicine at John's Hopkins, first modern medical school: The first duty of the physician is to educate the public not to take medicine. He was talking about narcotics in the late 19th century. Turns out 2000 years tradition was correct, not the JCAH. JCAH is now saying "me no alamo, me no Goliad", but NOT confessing their primary role.

I for one is not gonna die in Pain, just so a Dr can save his DEA license...the DEA nor The FDA doesn't mean shit to a person who is dying of Cancer or something else..Drug salesman are like vacuum cleaner salesman, they always got something new for you to try!

I for one is not gonna die in Pain, just so a Dr can save his DEA license...the DEA nor The FDA doesn't mean shit to a person who is dying of Cancer or something else..Drug salesman are like vacuum cleaner salesman, they always got something new for you to try!
If you are talking about palliative care, hell yeah, you can have all the pain meds you want. That is a very different scenario then taking pain meds for chronic low back pain

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT