ADVERTISEMENT

Perrin and Dodds met last night at Dodds home

Clob
Any word on the repercussions of the meeting?
Not sure why Perrin would drag in DeLoss.

Crimson et. al can we stick to sensible comments?

How about Keuchel tonight? awesome!

I guess we're keeping the staff. We're settling with Oklahoma State....

Keep in mind, Texas is Texas because of it's huge alumni and fan support. Texas is a football crazy state and UT is the flagship program in this state. Also keep in mind it's the only program in the modern era in the state to win a national title.

Deloss had a lot to work with including several Billionaire BMD, two to three times more than every other program. Texas also has TV sets, lots and lots of TV sets and they have all tuned in to watch Texas more than any other program.

Now I'm not bagging on Deloss, I think that nine times out of ten when he walks in the room he is the smartest guy in that room, but he isn't responsible for Texas being what it is, I'd leave that more to circumstance than anything else.

Reactions: westx
I had zero problem with you until now. Sure you want to bump gums like that? Sure you don't want re-read that post of mine and see there's some humor and chiding in it? Are you really, really sure?

Can't believe you let that guy call you out on the board.....maybe he can find your address on the board and let his "thug" like comment on the board be heard.

Can't believe you let that guy call you out on the board.....maybe he can find your address on the board and let his "thug" like comment on the board be heard.
Oh I was waiting to see if he had a brain fart or not. Sometimes people have brain to mouth vomit and then realize it later. I have no problem putting my address out on here. Done it several times. Still waiting on Metcalf to come ref.

Mr. Big Shot Lol.. proud graduate of UT, and former player. Taking cheap shots at people he doesn't know.

I would have hoped you would represent your university a little better than that sir.

I'm not a small man Mr. Big Shot, and I'm in pretty good shape. I would recommend that you never say to my face what you were willing to type about me on a message board.

I'm willing to overlook this though, and not consider it to be your typical behavior.

Have a good day.

Lighten up, Francis. :rolleyes:

Oh I was waiting to see if he had a brain fart or not. Sometimes people have brain to mouth vomit and then realize it later. I have no problem putting my address out on here. Done it several times. Still waiting on Metcalf to come ref.

Ref what? Is the sh*t going down? What did I miss? Lol

I'm here to listen to an arch-rivals perspective, because hard truths can be discovered by doing so

Ok....OU still sucks

I appreciate your message...I also like the back and forth smack that goes along with back and forth discussions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT