ADVERTISEMENT

Prospects I will be watching this Sunday at the Under Armour Next Camp in Charlotte

CodyCarpentier

every like is another Jonathon Brooks rushing yard
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2023
Roanoke, VA
www.thedraftrankings.com
I will be in Charlotte on Sunday for the Under Armour Next Camp. Unfortunately, there is only one prospect who signed up to attend and has a Texas offer:

Class of 2026

Yes, Kendre Harrison is a Top 40 player in the Country in both Basketball and Football, according to Rivals.

Outside of Harrison, I will have my eyes focused on the Trenches. Just as I did in Nashville last month, I will be posting footage directly to Twitter @CodyCarpentier

In the 2027 Recruiting Class, Waylon Wooten from Cedar Grove, GA is a rising Sophomore coming in a 6'2 290 lbs - He has just 2 offers from UAB and Arkansas

In the 2025 Recruiting Class, Amare Adams from South Florence, SC is a rising Senior at 6'4 305 lbs with a commitment to Clemson coming this past December. Adams is the No. 4 ranked Defensive Tackle in America according to Rivals.

Charles "Chuck" House from Huntersville, NC is a rising Senior at 6'3 285 lbs with teams like Michigan, Georgia, LSU, and Florida State offering last fall. House is the No. 39 Defensive Tackle in America according to Rivals.

Trajen Odom from Matthew, NC is a rising Senior at 6'5 265 lbs who has watched his stock rise exponentially over the last 4 months, with offers from Georgia, Oregon, Florida State, Oklahoma, Alabama, Michigan, and Ohio State. Odom is the No. 23 ranked Strongside Defensive End in America according to Rivals.

Let me know what you think about content like this, as I know it is unusual to stray away from the state of Texas and the trove of prospects that come with it. I look forward to continuing to push the envelope on these classes and find hidden gems all over the country

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News