ADVERTISEMENT

Random thoughts

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
AL has lost 2 games. Both on the last play by a total of 4 points.

And Finebaum is falling apart. I really don't hate AL but the best part of them losing is Finebaum's reaction.

The horns are ranked 18th in today's playoff poll. Proof that we are the best 3 loss team in the country.

The Pac XII has 4 teams in top 12.

And with a win over Kutztown State this week Slippery Rock will win the highly respected PSAC tile.

With a 10/1 record they can throw their hat into the playoff picture.

And they are expecting a record crowd of 11,000 at historic Mihalic-Thompson stadium.

Go rock.

Reactions: danhorn
AL has lost 2 games. Both on the last play by a total of 4 points.

And Finebaum is falling apart. I really don't hate AL but the best part of them losing is Finebaum's reaction.

The horns are ranked 18th in today's playoff poll. Proof that we are the best 3 loss team in the country.

The Pac XII has 4 teams in top 12.

And with a win over Kutztown State this week Slippery Rock will win the highly respected PSAC tile.

With a 10/1 record they can throw their hat into the playoff picture.

And they are expecting a record crowd of 11,000 at historic Mihalic-Thompson stadium.

Go rock.
And yet many talking heads are claiming the end of the Alabama dynasty. Yeah right. Their 2 losses required elite play by elite teams to barely beat them. Everyone falls eventually but as long as Satan is coaching, they'll never stray far from the top 10.

We're a pretty good team that needs to shore up loose ends with consistency before we are able to be on top again. Can we get there, absolutely. Will we, who knows.

And yet many talking heads are claiming the end of the Alabama dynasty. Yeah right. Their 2 losses required elite play by elite teams to barely beat them. Everyone falls eventually but as long as Satan is coaching, they'll never stray far from the top 10.

We're a pretty good team that needs to shore up loose ends with consistency before we are able to be on top again. Can we get there, absolutely. Will we, who knows.
I really do believe that NIL is going to the straw that broke the camels back for Alabama. It’s leveled the playing field for all these other schools. I don’t think Saban will be at Bama past 2025.

I really do believe that NIL is going to the straw that broke the camels back for Alabama. It’s leveled the playing field for all these other schools. I don’t think Saban will be at Bama past 2025.
Very plausible. Rumour being floated is he will be shopping for replacement OC & DC. O'Brian strikes again haha!

For the time being, they still are 3 deep with 4/5star kids so they won't have much problem staying near the top for a while. Maybe this was the first crack in their historic run. Time will tell.

Very plausible. Rumour being floated is he will be shopping for replacement OC & DC. O'Brian strikes again haha!

For the time being, they still are 3 deep with 4/5star kids so they won't have much problem staying near the top for a while. Maybe this was the first crack in their historic run. Time will tell.
Unless they go get an experienced QB in the portal this offseason it's likely going to be another multi loss season for them next year. That Milroe kid is extremely raw and is not a very good passer. I'll be pretty intrigued to see how next season goes for them.

Anyone else notice that Donte Foreman has taken off in Carolina since they traded Christian Mc? Got 130 yards last night and has been averaging almost 120 a game since the trade. Good for him.

Reactions: outhereincali
Anyone else notice that Donte Foreman has taken off in Carolina since they traded Christian Mc? Got 130 yards last night and has been averaging almost 120 a game since the trade. Good for him.
He's the most underrated RB in Texas football history in my opinion. That 2016 season he had was the 2nd best season in Texas history only behind Ricky' Heisman season. I'll never forget that Tech game where he had 350.

He's the most underrated RB in Texas football history in my opinion. That 2016 season he had was the 2nd best season in Texas history only behind Ricky' Heisman season. I'll never forget that Tech game where he had 350.
And to think he was once a Houston Texan.

Reactions: Hoookem722
Just a quick change of subject but a random thought nonetheless....

It’s absolutely crazy how quickly Bama’s OL dropped off the past two years. I guess we need to thank them for taking the Brockemeyer busts off of our hands though. I was bummed we didn’t get them but the fact they can’t even sniff the field and have transfers come in and start over them is telling.

Just a quick change of subject but a random thought nonetheless....

It’s absolutely crazy how quickly Bama’s OL dropped off the past two years. I guess we need to thank them for taking the Brockemeyer busts off of our hands though. I was bummed we didn’t get them but the fact they can’t even sniff the field and have transfers come in and start over them is telling.
I don't know if you heard this story but the Brockemeyer twins went to their mother after the TX game and said they wanted to xfr to TX.

She slapped them both across the face and told them you sorry shitasses done broke my heart when you didn't go to TX. You can stay in that backwoods town for all I care.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT