ADVERTISEMENT

Best non Texas games week 11

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
You know there are so many intriguing matchups this week

Michigan/Penn State
Mississippi/Georgia
Utah/Washington
but two of them are favored by double digits and Michigan is a 7 point favorite at least right now
Miami/Florida State is a rivalry with some history but the noles are a solid favorite as well.

@westx I'm only interested in the teams ahead of us and yet they're solid favorites against decent competition. That in mind is anybody ahead of us going to lose this week it doesn't appear so.

Fwiw
Alabama/Kentucky roll tide
Missouri/Tennessee rocky top

Oregon/SC two PAC XII qbs are going to be invited to NYC next month and Caleb Williams isn't one of them.

Texas Tech/Kansas before the season I told my brother that I thought that Kansas would be this year's Texas Tech an overachieving team that would win 8 games this year and that's what's happening. Rock, chalk, jayhawk

Last edited:
Reactions: westx

Michigan/Penn State
Mississippi/Georgia
Utah/Washington
but two of them are favored by double digits and Michigan is a 7 point favorite at least right now
Miami/Florida State is a rivalry with some history but the canes are a solid favorite as well.

@westx I'm only interested in the teams ahead of us and yet they're solid favorites against decent competition. That in mind is anybody ahead of us going to lose this week it doesn't appear so.

Fwiw

Oregon/SC two PAC XII qbs are going to be invited to NYC next month and Caleb Williams isn't one of them.

Texas Tech/Kansas before the season I told my brother that I thought that Kansas would be this year's Texas Tech an overachieving team that would win 8 games this year and that's what's happening. Rock, chalk, jayhawk
Canes are a solid favorite over Noles?

Go Miami
Go Ole Miss
Go Kansas
Go UsRileyC
Go Penn State
Go Utah

Michigan/Penn State
Mississippi/Georgia
Utah/Washington
Miami/Florida State is a rivalry with some history but the noles are a solid favorite as well.

Fwiw

Michigan at Penn St: I think UM has a solid win

Tech at KU: KU only favored by 4. I think they win by 10 or so

Baylor at K St: KSU wins solidly

Miami at FSU: FSU is a 14pt favorite. I think they win solidly, but not by 14pts

Utah at Washington: UW is a damn good team. They were in a shoot out against USC last saturday, so they may be a little jet-lagged from that exhausting game. Utah, meanwhile cruised through an easy route over ASU. Could be interesting, but gotta go with UW

Tennessee at Missouri: Pick' em. I have no clue.

Okie Lite at UCF: Ollie should have a great day. UCF rush defense sucks. Ok St wins

Ole Miss at Georgia: Potential upset. But, I'll go with Georgia

WV at blowu: Potential upset also, but I have to go with ou.

USC at Oregon: Williams is a great QB and gives always gives USC a chance, but UO playing too good

ISU at BYU is a pick'em to me. ISU is favored, but I have no clue. (I really have no clue on any other game either, but predicting is fun)

Miami at FSU: FSU is a 14pt favorite. I think they win solidly, but not by 14pts

Utah at Washington: UW is a damn good team. They were in a shoot out against USC last saturday, so they may be a little jet-lagged from that exhausting game. Utah, meanwhile cruised through an easy route over ASU. Could be interesting, but gotta go with UW

Okie Lite at UCF: Ollie should have a great day. UCF rush defense sucks. Ok St wins

USC at Oregon: Williams is a great QB and gives always gives USC a chance, but UO playing too good

ISU at BYU is a pick'em to me. ISU is favored, but I have no clue. (I really have no clue on any other game either, but predicting is fun)
I'm telling ya Oklahoma States schedule turned out golden. Are you looking at their last 3 games?

Reactions: westx
Okie St. is only a 2.5 favorite on the road. Does Vegas know something???
I don’ think OkSt will have a problem. Fun fact, they are the worst defense statistcally by yards allowed in the B12. However, their remaing schedule is with the other 3 teams at the bottom with them and there really isn’t any significant difference. OkSt allows 418yds/game, UH next worst at 416, UCF at 414, Byu at 410. All other teams are in the 300s.

I don’ think OkSt will have a problem. Fun fact, they are the worst defense statistcally by yards allowed in the B12. However, their remaing schedule is with the other 3 teams at the bottom with them and there really isn’t any significant difference. OkSt allows 418yds/game, UH next worst at 416, UCF at 414, Byu at 410. All other teams are in the 300s.
Well in the case of the Oklahoma game it sure helped to have a zebra who's bitter about leaving the Big XII. I mean a blind man would have called pi on that play.

Also in Oklahoma States case when it comes to all these remaining games they have Ollie Green and that will make up for those defensive shortcomings. He can make his case for being invited New York City next month.

Wow.
I agree and I would like to add another story to this. Skip down to where it's says because it's Michigan and Jim Harbaugh. It's really much ado about nothing but because it's Jim Harbaugh it's great fun.

Hey @westx how do you think Harbaugh's suspension will affect Michigan tomorrow?

I agree and I would like to add another story to this. Skip down to where it's says because it's Michigan and Jim Harbaugh. It's really much ado about nothing but because it's Jim Harbaugh it's great fun.

Hey @westx how do you think Harbaugh's suspension will affect Michigan tomorrow?
There is some maturity on that team. I think they will take care of business.

They're playing Penn State you think we could beat them?
With Quinn, definitely. I think him coming back is what this team needed. This is more hopeful than anything, bug I do believe this team is about to hit its stride. I guess we’ll take it game by game and find out. You see any upsets this weekend?

Reactions: Archmadness
With Quinn, definitely. I think him coming back is what this team needed. This is more hopeful than anything, bug I do believe this team is about to hit its stride. I guess we’ll take it game by game and find out. You see any upsets this weekend?
No. Miami/Florida State perhaps I just can't see the Seminoles being this good.

Tech is beating KU 10-0 at the half. Of note:

1) Devin Neal has passed John Riggins in the all-time rushing yards and is now 7th all time at KU, what's more is that he will probably pass Gale Sayers in this game as well to be 6th all-time at KU

2) Tahj Brooks for Tech has gotten the ball 22 times before half and has 107 yards

3) KU has been playing with their 3rd string true freshman QB for practically all of the 2nd Qtr. He is doing well, but their coach has gone for it twice on 4th down instead of taking the points. Could be 10-6.

Meatchicken is vulnerable. Yes, their defense is good--- but their game plan is easy-

Wear you down. Wear your down some more. Wear you down even more. Get up off you REALLY SLOWLY when we tackle you. Run the clock. Wear you down. Oh, you did something stupid? Touchdown. Game over.

Tech is beating KU 10-0 at the half. Of note:

1) Devin Neal has passed John Riggins in the all-time rushing yards and is now 7th all time at KU, what's more is that he will probably pass Gale Sayers in this game as well to be 6th all-time at KU

2) Tahj Brooks for Tech has gotten the ball 22 times before half and has 107 yards

3) KU has been playing with their 3rd string true freshman QB for practically all of the 2nd Qtr. He is doing well, but their coach has gone for it twice on 4th down instead of taking the points. Could be 10-6.
We want ku to win this game. They are driving for the win with less than a minute left. Reflects a better win for us over them.

KU defense just turned into Longhorn defense versus ou in the final minute of the game.

I have to give bama some credit. They look good. They have improved as the season has gone along.

Well it's over Texas Tech won on the last play.

Michigan got it done.

Alabama beat Kentucky the way Alabama is supposed to beat someone like Kentucky.

It wasn't on my list but Tulane hung on and right now is in the driver's seat for the at large birth.

It looks like the noles are too strong for the canes today.

Washington went up 7/0 but the pig farmer took it down the field to tie it up. Jaquinden Jackson scored their td. I'm pulling for JJ. You know he signed here than transfered to Utah and he's had a good career there.

Last time I checked UCF was ahead 14/0.

Good Lord Kansas State is putting a beat down on Baylor.

Poor Kansas. Went down to their 3rd string QB and got beat. 17-0 ucf beating okie st

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT