ADVERTISEMENT

Best non Texas games week 13

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
It's Thanksgiving week and that means season finals coming so traditional rivalries. Best of all there is non stop games for two days.

SEC season finales don't look so good this year there are 2.
Ole Miss/Mississippi State go dogs don't let that a****** Lane Kiffin finish 10/2 and a possible elite bowl.
Florida State/Florida what are the noles like without Travis?
aggies/LSU geaux tigers

Ohio State Whether Harbaugh coaches or not the buckeyes defense is dramatically improved. Going with the buckeyes. The rest of the Big X doesn't even matter.

North Carolina/ North Carolina State as much as I want Mack to succeed maybe it's time to retire.

Kansas/Cincinnati rock chalk jayhawk
Iowa State/Kansas State emaw

Upset of the week UTSA over Tulane. Tulane is not that good. I'm glad to see my hometown university be on national tv this Saturday.

Has Dillon Gabriel been cleared to play? If not upset alert
BYU/OSU another upset alert.

Friday is coming and I can't wait.

Hookemhorns

Last edited:
Only 2 games that matter.

Meatchicken vs nutsacks

Noles vs Gators

It's Thanksgiving week and that means season finals coming so traditional rivalries. Best of all there is non stop games for two days.

Ole Miss/Mississippi State go dogs don't let that a****** Lane Kiffin finish 10/2 and a possible elite bowl.
aggies/LSU geaux tigers

Ohio State Whether Harbaugh coaches or not the buckeyes defense is dramatically improved. Going with the buckeyes. The rest of the Big X doesn't even matter.

North Carolina/ North Carolina State as much as I want Mack to succeed maybe it's time to retire.

Upset of the week UTSA over Tulane. Tulane is not that good. I'm glad to see my hometown university be on national tv this Saturday.

Hookemhorns
There are lots of important matchups besides the only 2 you say care about.

There are lots of important matchups besides the only 2 you say care about.
Those are the only two that can directly impact us. As speed pointed out, Oregon vs Oregon st CAN impact us, at some point. Assuming ore st upsets Oregon who then goes on to beat Wash.
But right now, if by "important" you mean games outside of Texas vs tech that will directly effect us..... well.... there they are. And Georgia Tech has about a 30 to 1 chance against Geogrgia.......so....

• Wow
Reactions: freeper
Viewing Schedule for games with playoff implications. I have been insisting on doing the outside decorations and holding off inside so I can have an excuse to be inside all day on Saturday. Its going to take me at least 3 hours to spread out the limbs on the tree and at least another 2 to put the ornaments on the tree. Its a slow and deliberate process and no the games are on the TV just for background noise. Or at least that's what I am telling my wife.

Civil War - Friday 7:30 on Fox - The game is in Eugene. Could Oregon State play spoiler for 2nd year in a row. I don't see it. Oregon wins keeping the winner of the PAC 12 ahead of us in the playoffs. Will be flipping back and forth between the Texas game.

Michigan - Ohio State - Saturday 11:00 Fox. Doesn't really matter loser will be out. Has been that way for weeks.

Iron Bowl - Saturday 2:30 CBS. Bama needs to beat them by a bigger margin than NM State but won't watch after 1st quarter

Apple Cup - Saturday 3:00 PM Fox. The game is in Seattle don't see Washington losing that one. Will switch over a

Florida - Florida State - Saturday 6:00 ESPN. Will need to find a streaming site for this one. If not its game cast while watching Georgia - GA Tech or Kansas State-Iowa State. But this is the one that really matters and the only one that has a realistic chance of impacting our ability to get into the playoffs this week.

Georgia - Georgia Tech - Saturday 6:30 ABC I will probably switch over to the KS state game at 7:00.

Reactions: outhereincali

aggies/LSU geaux tigers

Hookemhorns
I’m conflicted. Not sure if I want to face OU, OSU, or KS again. Guess I’ll just let it play out after we finally put a full game beat down on TT.

I’m conflicted. Not sure if I want to face OU, OSU, or KS again. Guess I’ll just let it play out after we finally put a full game beat down on TT.
Between those 3 Kansas State is playing the best right now. Of those 3 that's the term l team I want to play the least.

TCU vs ou: sooners are 10pt favorites. Not very sure about this one, so I’ll take ou

Oreg St vs Oregon: Oregon ti win comfortably

Aggie vs LSU: LSU

BYU agtOki St: osu

Wash St at UW: UW comfortably

FSU at Florida: FSU

ISU at KSU: Tough one. I’ll take ISU in an upset.

TCU vs ou: sooners are 10pt favorites. Not very sure about this one, so I’ll take ou

Oreg St vs Oregon: Oregon ti win comfortably

Aggie vs LSU: LSU

BYU agtOki St: osu

Wash St at UW: UW comfortably

FSU at Florida: FSU

ISU at KSU: Tough one. I’ll take ISU in an upset.
I agree with the exception of ISU. Between Oklahoma, Kansas State, and Oklahoma State, the cowboys are the ones who are ripe for an upset.

Gabriel clearly making a push for NYC,, that Southpaw reallly spinning the ball today, probably making himself several million today by upping his draft status, if only he hadn’t gotten hurt last week and allowed Jackson Arnold to take votes away from him

Well so far unfortunately Mississippi won. The SEC has a chance to have 4 teams in the P6 bowls game.

Oklahoma will win.

Hey any of you guys going to watch UTSA the game will start in a few minutes. Happy to see them on national tv. They're my upset special.

Reactions: freeper
UTSA had their chances but they didn't get it done. I'm pulling for them I have to have a chance to be an at large team in P6 bowl one day.

Look I know somebody has to lose in Oregon State/Oregon and somebody has to lose in Ohio State/Michigan. But it's today's games are any indication I don't if any ranked team will lose.

Btw Oregon is ahead 24/7

Oregon is going to hold on. Unless there is a massive upset tomorrow Pac 12 is in the championship game.

Oregon is going to hold on. Unless there is a massive upset tomorrow Pac 12 is in the championship game.
Oregon is playing a heart broken team. Beyond the civil war and Ohio State/ Michigan games I don't see any ranked team losing. Honestly.

Wth? Kentucky beat Louisville. It doesn't affect Texas in the standings but I was starting to wonder if any ranked team beside Oregon State or Ohio State would lose.

Well the only ranked team to lose today was Louisville.

It appears to me that these are the matchups
Friday night
Pac XII Oregon/Washington the Pac XII winner is destined for the playoffs.
Conference USA NMSU/Liberty Hey Falwell U has a chance for the at large birth and last week NMSU kicked some SEC ***
Big XII Oklahoma State/Texas the horns have a score to settle with Mike Gundy.
American SMU/Tulane with a win the green wave will be the at large team for the second year in a row.
ACC Louisville/Florida State
Big X Iowa/Michigan
SEC Alabama/Georgia

the last 3 will go head to head on tv Fox, CBS, and ABC who's going to win the ratings war?

Last edited:
SEC champ will be the ratings winner. I don't know who in the Pac 12 thought a Friday night December game would be a good idea. Put both teams on a short week, have them travel to a neutral site on a night that most people don't watch college football. That being said this game is an actual playoff game but I don't think they will get the same numbers as the Saturday games. People in the Midwest love watching college football so the Big 10 will get big numbers. Texas will bring eyeballs because we have fans and alums all over the country. Next is ACC with people watching to see if FSU can go undefeated.

Former Longhorn coach Mack Brown's UNC Tar Heels got mud-holed by NC State, 39-20, his third consecutive loss to the Wolfpack. It was a typical Mack Brown season, a lot of early hype, a mirage top ten ranking, then the end of the year collapse.

Former Longhorn coach Mack Brown's UNC Tar Heels got mud-holed by NC State, 39-20, his third consecutive loss to the Wolfpack. It was a typical Mack Brown season, a lot of early hype, a mirage top ten ranking, then the end of the year collapse.
Except for that time that it wasn’t.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT