ADVERTISEMENT

Best non Texas games week 11

I might have written off Miami to early. It's tied but right now the canes have the momentum.

And the Utes are ahead at halftime. Go Jaquinden and the pig farmer.

Damn it's now 38/3 UCF. But now that I think about it Gundy called an idiotic game last week but came to his senses in the nick of time and the cowboys pulled it out in the end. And now we're seeing it again today.

The noles/canes is turning into a good game. It's 20/13 noles in the third quarter.

I have to say... Cali may be a bit off on his politics....but his ear is damn close to the ground on all things football....

Cali... I think you are way better than most of the radio hacks...

Reactions: freeper
I have to say... Cali may be a bit off on his politics....but his ear is damn close to the ground on all things football....

Cali... I think you are way better than most of the radio hacks...
Look I regret what I said a few months ago. I do apologize for being a hater. It's not healthy and it's not the kind of person I am. Believe me it's not worth it.

Now back to college fb.

Last edited:
Wow… if you’re not watching the UW vs Utah game, you missed one of the wackiest plays of all time! That was historic and moronic at the same time! 🫣

Whoa 😮

Aggies beat Western Kentucky to go to 8-3 on the year.

*New Mexico State Aggies… sorry for the confusion 😝👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: freeper
I was sure that none of the teams ahead of us would lose and unfortunately it turned out that way.

One favored team I picked to win but didn't was Kansas. Who'd have thought they had to play a 3rd string qb.

I really wanted to pick Missouri but I'm lousy at picking upsets. However I'm glad I was wrong. The tigers have a nice team they showed me something when they played Georgia. They lost but they were in it all the way. Played good enough that Georgia didn't cover and they beat the stone cold hell out of Tennessee today. They should finish 10/2 and have a chance to make an elite bowl. That was the biggest impression I had this week.

Damn all 6 teams ahead of us were double digit favorites against decent competition and all of them but Washington covered. Alabama is right behind us and they covered easily. But we didn't even come close.

A matchup to watch next week is Washington/Oregon State.

Last edited:
Damn it's now 38/3 UCF. But now that I think about it Gundy called an idiotic game last week but came to his senses in the nick of time and the cowboys pulled it out in the end. And now we're seeing it again today.

The noles/canes is turning into a good game. It's 20/13 noles in the third quarter.
I will give Gundy the benefit of the doubt, but I am curious as to the reason for Ollie only getting 12 carries against the B12’s worst rush defense. Did he get injured ir anything like that?

I will give Gundy the benefit of the doubt, but I am curious as to the reason for Ollie only getting 12 carries against the B12’s worst rush defense. Did he get injured ir anything like that?
They were saying yesterday that Penn State is now 0/5 against top 10 teams since Franklin's been there. I'm not sure but I think I saw that he's 4/15 against to 10 teams. He's been there 9 years now. This might give Missouri the opportunity to jump Penn State for a birth in an elite bowl.

I was sure that none of the teams ahead of us would lose and unfortunately it turned out that way.

One favored team I picked to win but didn't was Kansas. Who'd have thought they had to play a 3rd string qb.

I really wanted to pick Missouri but I'm lousy at picking upsets. However I'm glad I was wrong. The tigers have a nice team they showed me something when they played Georgia. They lost but they were in it all the way. Played good enough that Georgia didn't cover and they beat the stone cold hell out of Missouri today. They should finish 10/2 and have a chance to make an elite bowl. That was the biggest impression I had this week.

Damn all 6 teams ahead of us were double digit favorites against decent competition and all of them but Washington covered. Alabama is right behind us and they covered easily. But we didn't even come close.

A matchup to watch next week is Washington/Oregon State.
I'm gonna call the upset on that one. Washington has been playing in a ton of close games. They go on the road to Oregon State and I think they finally drop a game.

I'm gonna call the upset on that one. Washington has been playing in a ton of close games. They go on the road to Oregon State and I think they finally drop a game.
Washington is only favored by 1 something must be up. Listen OSU coach Jonathan Smith has built a solid program. They're not playing just for this year but for their future. As you know they got left out and didn't get to a major conference. But with the expanded playoffs I can see them as an at large team making the playoffs on a pretty regular basis. It wouldn't surprise me is they terrorized the mountain west conference. I don't know how to spell his last name but that DJ qb who transferred from Clemson is having a great season. I wish this game wasn't on the same time as our game.

Washington is only favored by 1 something must be up. Listen OSU coach Jonathan Smith has built a solid program. They're not playing just for this year but for their future. As you know they got left out and didn't get to a major conference. But with the expanded playoffs I can see them as an at large team making the playoffs on a pretty regular basis. It wouldn't surprise me is they terrorized the mountain west conference. I don't know how to spell his last name but that DJ qb who transferred from Clemson is having a great season. I wish this game wasn't on the same time as our game.
I’ll take UW in a solid win. They won’t clobber them, but win >10pts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT