ADVERTISEMENT

This week's non Texas games week 10

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Rutgers/Ohio State should be a good game until the opening kickoff.
Michigan State/Nebraska the huskers are making progress should roll
aggies/Mississippi should be very close I think the aggies will win.
LSU/Alabama roll tide
Missouri/Georgia how good is Missouri not good enough
Oklahoma/Oklahoma State the cowboys in an upset.
Oregon State/Colorado gotta go with the beavers

Upset of the week SC beats Washington in a close high scoring game. Lots of good storylines in this game. The 2 leaders for the Heisman. Washington has barely beaten the 2 worst teams in the Pac XII. It's in LA and on prime time. Caleb out duels Pennix.

I forgot to mention Kansas over Iowa State
And Notre Dame over Clemson

Last edited:
aggy loses. Kiffen goes after that secondary. aggy hasn’t beat a top 25 team on the road since JFF.

Unbelievable game between UW vs USC. These two QBs are amazing. We all know how good they are, but damn, every time I watch either one of them I am continually impressed. I think Penix will win the Heisman with Harrison coming in 2nd.

4th Qtr with 2:20 remaining: UW 52, USC42

Reactions: outhereincali
USC has zero defense. I mean just embarrassing
It's not over for SC. They're 7/3 and their last games are against
Oregon loss
UCLA up in the air
7/5 is not out of the question

All those years when he was at Oklahoma and he could just outscore the other team but not this year. I was appalled by their recruiting class nothing nothing but receivers, quarterbacks, and the transfer portal. Her needs to fire Grinch and find an interim coach and try to salvage his season. Her did it with Mike Stoops and they managed to win the Big XII. His teams are starting to look like Art Briles' Baylor teams

Unbelievable game between UW vs USC. These two QBs are amazing. We all know how good they are, but damn, every time I watch either one of them I am continually impressed. I think Penix will win the Heisman with Harrison coming in 2nd.

4th Qtr with 2:20 remaining: UW 52, USC42
And make sure Ollie Green II is invited to NYC those 3 are at the top.

Riley fired Grinch today with 2 Games remaining.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT