ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors of Kyler Murray Transfer???

Truthfully.....I think he realizes baseball might be his calling.
That may be ---- so why did Kyle Allen transfer? If the rumors are true, Murray really is sticking it to the Ags by announcing AFTER Allen's decision.

This isn't just about baseball. Sumlin really screwed this thing up in a hurry. Time for him to go. I was on the fence with him this year, but this is a disaster.

TODAY

3zKkE5e.jpg

It would be even worse now if he stays. Never has a program lost two 5* QB's back to back. If the little diva does transfer it will set the program back several years.

UPDATE: Murray is indeed not at practice today. Sumlin is scheduled to meet with the media after practice, around 4:45 p.m.
UPDATE #2: According to Texas A&M SID Alan Cannon, Sumlin told Murray to skip practice today to go home and think about things.

Is this why all the aggies in my building are going nuts today??? I had no idea.

Lawyer on the 2nd floor as he enters the elevator, "DON'T SAY A WORD TO ME! NOT ONE GOD DAMN WORD!".

I look at my business partner and I'm like (shrug). As we exit the elevator my buddy says "Steve, are you OK man?".
Steve says "Kiss my ass _________, I know somehow you sip a$$holes are to blame for this!"

I'm like, "if that dude weren't a lawyer you should have kicked in him the d!ck for yelling at you", as the entire lobby looks around.

We go to lunch and run into another aggy we know in the P&C insurance business and he walks by the table and stops and goes "Fvcking dumpster fire!" And I think he's referring to us. He shakes his head and walks off.

Reactions: okchornIII
I agree with all the diva, to hell with him type stuff, but Sumlin SCREWED this up. I've been wondering what the hell he has been doing with Allen and Murray all year. Both of them have been mishandled big time. Now, does that mean after one season you say screw it? Ask Kenny Hill how easy it is to get back on the field after transferring thinking you are a badass and don't need to be back up only to go somewhere else to play...back up. However, watching every Sumlin interview and inside stuff on TexAgs Sumlin blew the way he handled things.

I agree with all the diva, to hell with him type stuff, but Sumlin SCREWED this up. I've been wondering what the hell he has been doing with Allen and Murray all year. Both of them have been mishandled big time. Now, does that mean after one season you say screw it? Ask Kenny Hill how easy it is to get back on the field after transferring thinking you are a badass and don't need to be back up only to go somewhere else to play...back up. However, watching every Sumlin interview and inside stuff on TexAgs Sumlin blew the way he handled things.
Hill had to sit out a transfer year - he was not a backup. He'll be starting the next 2 years at TCU. May have been a wise decision for him.

Taylor Hamm @TaylorHamm247

More bad news coming...

2:48 PM - 16 Dec 2015

Paul Finebaum

@finebaum

"There is a mad scramble going on at the Bright Football Complex to get Kyler to change his mind" - @billyliucci

2:23 PM - 16 Dec 2015

Paul Finebaum

@finebaum

"As of 30 minutes ago I was told that Kyler Murray's full intention was to transfer" - @billyliucci

Z0ti5Af.gif

Wow. Who runs this state? Unbelievable if this all goes down. That Kyle Field GIF owns.

Is this why all the aggies in my building are going nuts today??? I had no idea.

Lawyer on the 2nd floor as he enters the elevator, "DON'T SAY A WORD TO ME! NOT ONE GOD DAMN WORD!".

I look at my business partner and I'm like (shrug). As we exit the elevator my buddy says "Steve, are you OK man?".
Steve says "Kiss my ass _________, I know somehow you sip a$$holes are to blame for this!"

I'm like, "if that dude weren't a lawyer you should have kicked in him the d!ck for yelling at you", as the entire lobby looks around.

We go to lunch and run into another aggy we know in the P&C insurance business and he walks by the table and stops and goes "Fvcking dumpster fire!" And I think he's referring to us. He shakes his head and walks off.

Funny, all the aggys I work with all of a sudden don't follow sports anymore. I just smile and carry on with my day.

Speedy Noil failed another drug test. Out for the bowl and 1st game of next year, if he sticks around.
Here u go

24/7 reporting WR Speedy Noil has been suspended for A&M's bowl game and their 2016 season opener against UCLA.

Apparently failed a piss test.

Reactions: Hunger Buster Combo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT