ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors of Kyler Murray Transfer???

They can try to block, all he has to do is transfer to a JC for 1 semester and then to any school he wants to go to.

Or better yet, sign that MLB contract and make a little cash. Then he can come back to football down the road.

They will block him forever. It's all a part of their 100 year plan.

#whosnext
eNXn2pt.png

They can try to block, all he has to do is transfer to a JC for 1 semester and then to any school he wants to go to.

Or better yet, sign that MLB contract and make a little cash. Then he can come back to football down the road.
Serious question - isn't there some NCAA rule that you have to complete your eligibility within x number of years of enrolling? If so, should he try pro baseball, the clock is ticking on his remaining football eligibility.

Yes his football eligibility clock is ticking, so he can't go the Brandon Weeden route.

Sadly for aggy....these 2 transfers are not the worst news they are likely to get soon.....

Last 2 months, from 5-0 & ranked to where we are today, it's hard to believe..

You'd really think Ags would be used to this by now. It is their annual routine and has been for a few decades now.

You end the season in a stinker. Talk big about next year. Play a couple of nobodys and might be lucky and get ranked. You start conf play and stink it up. And start talking about next year. Meanwhile decommit season is in full effect. Every couple of years you stop blaming the last HC and blame the newer HC and fire him. Under develop some players. Lose some more recuits. Lose a bunch of games. Win no titles.

Rinse, wash, repeat.

You recruit him everyday of the week but there is a getting too greedy element there. Had Kyler committed to Oregon, the next day A&M would have committed to Stidham, who was fine with RS. They'd have Allen & Stidham on campus. There is a lesson to be learned. Texas and Texas A&M, polar opposites who landed at the same place. It's not more the merrier. It reminds me of Simms/Applewhite. I would be cautious in the future about stacking 5* QBs. By nature they transfer anyways. Baylor, they get guys that know they won't play until year 3. This is not just Murray. Allen packed up and left too. It is a cautionary tale. Unfortunate for Sumlin. If Kyler leaves, things will get really interesting in College Station.

These ATM writers just make it up as they go. And the sad Ags kinda belive them. They were never, repeat NEVER in on Stidham. Not even close.

They should worry about keeping the kids they have, instead of making stuff up about kids they will never or could never get. Its all a way to deflect blame and act like they are so great. "err this staff could've had Stidham but were being loyal to Murray who really screwed us, not our fault we don't have a QB.....we could've had Allen/Stidham especially if Allen wouldn't have left us and Stidham would have ever considered us....and we'd have rattled off 7 NCs in a row". Do their fans pay for this garbage?

I couldn't help myself, I've checked in on Texags a few times since these rumors started getting loud on wednesday and were eventually confirmed. After the initial hysteria, which was hilarious, the aggie coping seems to go something like this:
1. Glad he's gone. He was a cancer to the team.
2. Hubenak is clearly better than Allen or Murray, and the team is behind Hubenak
3. Chavis is the only member of the team or staff that matters
4. Chavis will remain on the staff even if Sumlin is fired

All this ignores the reality, gravity, and embarrassment of these events, but leave it to Aggie to watch their program circling the drain and claim they are still clearly a top 5 program in the nation.

The warm bodies they have remaining on their team/staff and/or are recruiting for the future are always going to be super awesome in their eyes. It's intrinsic to their desperate delusion. 'Twas ever thus and ever thus shall be...

I couldn't help myself, I've checked in on Texags a few times since these rumors started getting loud on wednesday and were eventually confirmed. After the initial hysteria, which was hilarious, the aggie coping seems to go something like this:
1. Glad he's gone. He was a cancer to the team.
2. Hubenak is clearly better than Allen or Murray, and the team is behind Hubenak
3. Chavis is the only member of the team or staff that matters
4. Chavis will remain on the staff even if Sumlin is fired

All this ignores the reality, gravity, and embarrassment of these events, but leave it to Aggie to watch their program circling the drain and claim they are still clearly a top 5 program in the nation.

Its sad. They have never even been a top 5 team. Much less now. Reality should be slapping them in the face. Instead it just fueled their delusion.

Call me when they win something.......it might happen when cell phones are embedded as microchips in our ears. I won't be holding my breath.

Its sad. They have never even been a top 5 team. Much less now. Reality should be slapping them in the face. Instead it just fueled their delusion.

Call me when they win something.......it might happen when cell phones are embedded as microchips in our ears. I won't be holding my breath.
1939/1999

Reactions: M_A_G_A
If he transfers to another DI program, would Murray have to sit out a year for baseball as well?

Aggy marching orders and Joseph Goebbels like propaganda machine is in full effect. Aggys in my building are saying, almost in unity:

1. He's too short (5'11) to play in the SEC. (Johnny deushecanoe was 5'10)
2. He's too much of a prima donna. (This one literally made me shoot coffee out of my nostrils when I heard it)
3. We only recruited him to keep him away from Texas. Never REALLY wanted him. (Height of diluted)
4. Huebner (sp) is a better passer anyway.

Seriously aggy? This kid was the GEM of your recruiting class. The peach! You were begging for him to start since the day he signed.

This is why people in the college football community have such little respect for your fans. It's some sort of mass psychosis that 98% of you suffer from. I have a friend getting her PhD in psychology right now at Texas and I'm going to suggest that she change her dissertation from the study of ptsd, to the study of battered aggy syndrome.

Reactions: jsto60
Manziel came in around 6' at the combine. If Murray was a legit 5'11" he would be short but not too short. He's closer to 5'9". It's not just height, he is just small all around he is probably around 170. He is too small to play QB. He needs to put on some serious weight to play college football. Aggy is right at least about his size.

Manziel was small, but his sophomore year he was probably playing about 30lbs heavier than Murray is now.

You guys can have Murray, his old man and drama, OU will take Allen in a heart beat:p

I would definitely rather have Allen than Murray. I really believe that Kyle Allen can be a pretty decent QB at the Big 12, SEC, or Pac 12 level. He struggled at times this year, but can you really blame someone for struggling at A&M?

Reactions: jsto60
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT