ADVERTISEMENT

Russia vs Ukraine celebrity deathmatch

I read today that Putin had lost around 250 tanks? That seems like an awful lot in this short time period. I have no doubt dude is going to have to drop some of the nastier stuff in his arsenal because Ukraine doesn't appear to be folding up shop.

Let's all remember-- we can feel bad for the Ukrainian people while also remembering that billions of dollars in US currency is laundered through the Ukrainian government every year.

Billions. And billions. Corrupt as hell.
Yep let's start with our Traitor in Chief and his greasy ass son. Pay for play as a sitting vice President

For all of your viewing pleasure.....

So at the Plano city counsel meeting yesterday, it appears a member of the community decided to address the counsel with a free style rap song.....

FYI--- "Gas prices way too high......Vladimir Putin needs to die" is the most gangsta sh!t I've heard all week.
Guy is a high level troll. He gets on zoom calls with city council in Oregon talking about his daughter identifying as a lizard and wanting schools to have a terrarium in the classroom. Also went to grapevine city council proposing they turn grapevine mills into the worlds largest strip club. It was fantastic. I’ll see if I can post a link for prime time 99 Alex stein. His work is good. His vaccine rap in Fort Worth and dallas is solid as well

I read today that Putin had lost around 250 tanks? That seems like an awful lot in this short time period. I have no doubt dude is going to have to drop some of the nastier stuff in his arsenal because Ukraine doesn't appear to be folding up shop.
Could be Bell...Did you read what Petraeus said about the astonishing lack of ability shown thus far by the Russians? He said the maintenance on the vehicles(including tanks) was so poor that many were just being abandoned because they quit working....

you cant believe much of what you read about this war, but I did read that some of the paratroopers chutes failed to open.....

Fvck you shopping mall........

It’s war time . . . Nations are destroyed. I question the brain cells of anyone in a shopping mall in the middle of an invasion. Is the mall open for business? Were citizens there? Has the comedian Pres not declared that no one should be out on the streets? No, I’m not pro-Putin . . . Just asking legitimate questions about a conflict that the US is financing both directly and indirectly.

Get ready for Congress - through our tax dollars - to appropriate billions of USD for the reconstruction of Ukraine, ala the reconstruction of Iraq. Virtue signaling of the highest order.

Meanwhile, our own southern border and country is being destroyed from within.

It’s war time . . . Nations are destroyed. I question the brain cells of anyone in a shopping mall in the middle of an invasion. Is the mall open for business? Were citizens there? Has the comedian Pres not declared that no one should be out on the streets? No, I’m not pro-Putin . . . Just asking legitimate questions about a conflict that the US is financing both directly and indirectly.

Get ready for Congress - through our tax dollars - to appropriate billions of USD for the reconstruction of Ukraine, ala the reconstruction of Iraq. Virtue signaling of the highest order.

Meanwhile, our own southern border and country is being destroyed from within.
Priorities my man. Money laundered through Europe and monies hidden through an open border. Politicians have always been "fat cats" 😁

Guy is a high level troll. He gets on zoom calls with city council in Oregon talking about his daughter identifying as a lizard and wanting schools to have a terrarium in the classroom. Also went to grapevine city council proposing they turn grapevine mills into the worlds largest strip club. It was fantastic. I’ll see if I can post a link for prime time 99 Alex stein. His work is good. His vaccine rap in Fort Worth and dallas is solid as well

Guess you miss the guy before him is Cassidy Campbell big youtuber and he gets it going with different characters then Alex comes in next and does his rhymes....

Reactions: JonBinge
Guess you miss the guy before him is Cassidy Campbell big youtuber and he gets it going with different characters then Alex comes in next and does his rhymes....
Cassidy’s wangsta character is great. I think Alex is on another level though IMO. They are both funny as hell though.

Reactions: RoboCocks21
I couldn't figure out why all these Russian tank turrets were popping off like bottle caps and flying meters away from the tank.

Well, now we know why.

The turret is basically sitting atop a fvcking bomb.

Anybody notice any kit that looks familiar?

Call out what you see.

Holy sh!t balls.

What in the actual fvck are we getting ready for? Surely this is simply a proactive deterrent.

@GuaranteedFresh! Did you ever get to direct ordinance from one of the BUFFs?

Looks like Ol’ Joe is using his incompetence as an excuse to make a power play for speeding up production of electric cars. But hey, let’s be real at least Orangeman is gone, right?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...lions-barrels-oil-tackle-high-gas-prices.html
Gas prices are up. Crime is up. Inflation is not transitory and I’m living paycheck to paycheck. My taxes are paying for entitlement programs for illegal aliens coming across a wide open border and for a war on another continent. The dementia patient in the WH has us on the verge of WWIII. The Fed printing presses are running nonstop. Biological sex doesn’t matter.
But, thank God, I don’t have to wake up to mean tweets.

Last edited:
I saw a scary thing on CBS Sunday morning today...they had a guy that supposedly was in Ukrane as an "adviser" on the anti tank weapons that we delivered to Ukraine and he said we had delivered many,many of them byt they were useless becase we didnt send the batteries to operate them. He said the Ukrainians were adapting lawn mower batteries to make them work, but it made them very unwieldy.

Are our experts so damned inept that they cannot get anything right?

I saw a scary thing on CBS Sunday morning today...they had a guy that supposedly was in Ukrane as an "adviser" on the anti tank weapons that we delivered to Ukraine and he said we had delivered many,many of them byt they were useless becase we didnt send the batteries to operate them. He said the Ukrainians were adapting lawn mower batteries to make them work, but it made them very unwieldy.

Are our experts so damned inept that they cannot get anything right?
I saw it and was wondering the same.

Reactions: oldhorn2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT