ADVERTISEMENT

Russia vs Ukraine celebrity deathmatch

Biden is appeasing Russia.

1. Refusing jets to Ukraine. Poland has offered yet it's been denied.

2. Biden refuses to stop buying Russian oil which is used to fund Russia's war effort. Treason?

3. Biden is about to give Iran hundreds of billions of dollars in some kind of peace treaty. wtf? This man is off is his rocker.

We need to be aggressively gearing up our allies. Baltics, Poland, Romania, Czech, Taiwan, India, Japan, Israel, Saudi, and S Korea. War is coming on all these fronts. Now is not the time to suck the enemy's dick. These countries need to ramp up their war machines. It's time for them to fight.
This is why globalism was created. To economically destroy your enemy so there would be no reason for actual physical conflict.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
God bless Lindsey Graham.

Although I personally agree 1000% & like Lindsey, this was an absolute idiotic and reckless public statement if our position is to not get involved.

Calling for the assassination of a nuclear power leader is an act of war. Same goes for hacking their systems, locking down their banking & driving their currency into the dirt.

These sanctions don't do jack to Putin but they do immense harm to innocent citizens. Pour out that American made vodka while we fund Russia via $100m in oil purchases every.... single.... day.

Look, I'd gladly bleed out Putin face to face with a fountain pen but either let's do something, or don't. Right now, we're the guy throwing rocks at someone else in a fist fight.

$hit, or get off the pot.

Maybe I have a small mind but I didn’t see anything wrong with what Lindsey said. I hope someone follows through with his request!!!

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
This is why globalism was created. To economically destroy your enemy so there would be no reason for actual physical conflict.
They want to bifurcate the world. They are tired of the USD. They want their own system and to dominate their side of the world.

Reactions: JDCPAgolferHorn
Although I personally agree 1000% & like Lindsey, this was an absolute idiotic and reckless public statement if our position is to not get involved.

Calling for the assassination of a nuclear power leader is an act of war. Same goes for hacking their systems, locking down their banking & driving their currency into the dirt.

These sanctions don't do jack to Putin but they do immense harm to innocent citizens. Pour out that American made vodka while we fund Russia via $100m in oil purchases every.... single.... day.

Look, I'd gladly bleed out Putin face to face with a fountain pen but either let's do something, or don't. Right now, we're the guy throwing rocks at someone else in a fist fight.

$hit, or get off the pot.
I think Lindsey's statement is perfect for this time in this world crisis. I don't believe it's political but comforting for this country in this world's state. Just what this country needs to hear, not another crusty yeast infected excuse and explanation from the blue to sit back imo. Will these economic "sanctions" work? Only the middle class will suffer in this country while sleepy spouts jiberish and kamala tosses his salad. 😁

The Russian Ruble is valued at less than a penny - .007 to be exact. Might be a good time to buy and hold for a few years. However, it's impossible to buy since most foreign currency exchanges are not even transacting Rubles - they're not offering them for purchase until further notice.

The Russian Ruble is valued at less than a penny - .007 to be exact. Might be a good time to buy and hold for a few years. However, it's impossible to buy since most foreign currency exchanges are not even transacting Rubles - they're not offering them for purchase until further notice.
When was the ruble ever worth much except for putin?

Maybe I have a small mind but I didn’t see anything wrong with what Lindsey said. I hope someone follows through with his request!!!
I do too but there are real world consequences. I think everyone is forgetting their Tsar Bomba in 1961. 3,333 times more powerful than what we dropped on Hiroshima.
That is only half as powerful as it would be if they had installed the uranium part. Once backed into a corner, think Putin would hesitate to wipe us all out?

My point was that if we are going to get involved we have to go all out militarily and get the job done. This poking around the bee hive is too dangerous.

I do too but there are real world consequences. I think everyone is forgetting their Tsar Bomba in 1961. 3,333 times more powerful than what we dropped on Hiroshima.
That is only half as powerful as it would be if they had installed the uranium part. Once backed into a corner, think Putin would hesitate to wipe us all out?

My point was that if we are going to get involved we have to go all out militarily and get the job done. This poking around the bee hive is too dangerous.
To Fresh's point-- the Tsar bomb was so huge that it actually blew pieces of earth up into space. Now think about that. We need a fvcking rocket to get into space, and a BOMB actually blew chunks of earth INTO fvcking SPACE. SPACE!
Here sits this little rock that's been on EARTH for 4 billion years and then Nikolai clacks off a nuke and boom--- the rock is now on an elevator to space.

In fact, the bomb was SO big that the Russians looked around at each other and said "well Comrade, no need to make it any larger...... we'll just be blasting more energy into SPACE...".

Fvcking SPACE, y'all.

Here's a question for everyone: Did Putin singlehandedly cure the world of covid hoax with the Russia vs Ukraine invasion? Funny it seems to have just magically disappeared? Diversion tactics?

Here's a question for everyone: Did Putin singlehandedly cure the world of covid hoax with the Russia vs Ukraine invasion? Funny it seems to have just magically disappeared? Diversion tactics?
At this point it's not about Putin.

It's about the media being able to turn the attention away from how catastrophically disastrous Biden has been since taking office.

Check it out--

BUT for the news media, would you even know what was going on in Ukraine?

But guess what you DO see daily.... gas prices through the roof, meat prices through the roof, nobody wearing masks anymore, store shelves not stocked---- on and on and on.

So the media is grabbing Russia vs Ukraine and milking it so they don't have to talk about President Sh!tbritches.

At this point it's not about Putin.

It's about the media being able to turn the attention away from how catastrophically disastrous Biden has been since taking office.

Check it out--

BUT for the news media, would you even know what was going on in Ukraine?

But guess what you DO see daily.... gas prices through the roof, meat prices through the roof, nobody wearing masks anymore, store shelves not stocked---- on and on and on.

So the media is grabbing Russia vs Ukraine and milking it so they don't have to talk about President Sh!tbritches.
The propaganda from Russia, Ukraine and the American media is off the charts right now. All designed to take our eyes off this administration’s utter failures and stupidity. For example, the idea that we continue to import Russian oil instead of producing our own is lost on all media. It’s a no brainer that we cut off Russian oil and ramp up our production. But no, now Biden wants to revive the Iran nuclear deal which would require us to import oil from Iran too. WTF!!

The propaganda from Russia, Ukraine and the American media is off the charts right now. All designed to take our eyes off this administration’s utter failures and stupidity. For example, the idea that we continue to import Russian oil instead of producing our own is lost on all media. It’s a no brainer that we cut off Russian oil and ramp up our production. But no, now Biden wants to revive the Iran nuclear deal which would require us to import oil from Iran too. WTF!!
This is Biden and Obama's America

Good point. I turned on the TV to look for outrage and shaming of the Russian convoy being maskless and bringing Covid contagion to the Ukes. Lol. Didn't see any. Perhaps because the news seeks opinion of the adults in the room and not of the "Squad" and dipwads like that.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
I’d love to hear from the resident libtards how Covid can just disappear considering vaccines don’t work. Did it just decide to quit spreading once the Russian war started? Do tell. It’s almost like it’s being considered like the common flu now that kills thousands per year…..oh wait

Nope, it's midterm election season. Anything unpopular with independents will magically be eliminated temporarily. Take mask mandates for example, and vax passports, and pushes for universal healthcare/ green new deal /infanticide /2A infringement/ CRT/ blm ect....

Crickets.

Hell, even Robert Francis "beto" O’rourke says he's pro 2nd amendment now! 😂
And people still believe in Dems. Unbelievable

Did anyone see the movie "Network", a 1976 film starring Peter Finch, Faye Dunaway, Robert Duvall, Ned Beatty, William Holden? It was A television network cynically exploits a deranged former anchor's ravings and revelations about the news media for its own profit, but finds that his message may be difficult to control.
He goes on a rant about Russia and communism, oil and gasoline prices, politics, food prices and how the media controls what we are going to hear.
This was in 1976! The more things change, they stay the same.....

Sinan (@5inan_) Tweeted:
▫️Kiev'de bulunan ABD Ordusu Özel Kuvvetleri askerlerinin kurduğu “Forward Observations Grubu”ndan yeni fotoğraflar. https://t.co/6IAy01Z3YB

Anybody see anything they recognize?

Last edited:
Reactions: freeper
Sinan (@5inan_) Tweeted:
▫️Kiev'de bulunan ABD Ordusu Özel Kuvvetleri askerlerinin kurduğu “Forward Observations Grubu”ndan yeni fotoğraflar. https://t.co/6IAy01Z3YB

Anybody see anything the recognize?
I see it....a common occurrence in coastal areas and river bottoms. I'm also watching the refugee totals spin up faster than gas prices and I can't help but think that despite the talking heads calling this an 18th century European landgrab, it is beginning to look more like a 14th century Mongol forced migration....

So She'll Oil announced that after soul searching they are going to give to Ukraine all profits they make from the Russian oil they buy...

As long as I live I will not buy one drop from Shell, even if I have to walk.

So She'll Oil announced that after soul searching they are going to give to Ukraine all profits they make from the Russian oil they buy...

As long as I live I will not buy one drop from Shell, even if I have to walk.
Is sleepy not buying their oil?

Enjoy.

No seriously..... enjoy. This Ukrainian tells it like it is.

Four man fire team out taking RPG pot shots at Russian light armor.

🇺🇦 Ukraine Weapons Tracker (@UAWeapons) Tweeted:
#Ukraine: Ukrainian forces taking out Russian tank(s), possibly T-72B3, with RPG-7 fire; seems two PG-7VM/S are fired. https://t.co/JEFkagPQEr

What chance would that shitty russian army and air force have against NATO? lol...

Putin's forces can't even beat guys fighting with sticks and rocks. A NATO-backed force would crush the russians. Especially in the air.

What chance would that shitty russian army and air force have against NATO? lol...

Putin's forces can't even beat guys fighting with sticks and rocks. A NATO-backed force would crush the russians. Especially in the air.
Israel alone would mop the floor with them.

Reactions: Crimson_Warrior
I get the gist of this, but in fact it just ain't so. Russia has the goods. When we were losing in Vietnam it was the same deal. No matter your superiority, when you are in a war and don't know why....you just don't care

I get the gist of this, but in fact it just ain't so. Russia has the goods. When we were losing in Vietnam it was the same deal. No matter your superiority, when you are in a war and don't know why....you just don't care
Putin wants Ukrain for it's food and location on the Black Sea. That's hard to sell to the average enlisted person (conscript).

Zelinsky has said that they would not only win, but they are going to retake the Crimea. Bad as it is, it is on the verge of getting ugly....I mean chemical warfare ugly. Putin did it on Syria and Chechnia.

I give the regime credit for their ability to lie to their CNN, ABC, MSDNC viewing constituents. They’ll stop at no end and the uninformed left soaks it up. The regime’s domestic policies are either nonexistent or have no influence. But, the lackeys in the MSM won’t question their new God’s talking points:
  • It’s the cartel’s open southern border (I wouldn’t be surprised to hear them use this taking point).
  • It’s China’s supply chain crisis.
  • It’s the energy producers that don’t want to produce more.
  • It’s the white supremacist terrorists that are running rampant and causing rising urban crime levels.
  • It’s a pandemic of the unvaxxed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT