Russia vs Ukraine celebrity deathmatch

You’re high brow now. You may be too good for us commoners in NB.
no, no I still eat common folk bbq around NB but right now I’ve been exploiting Comal Crawfish Co. at least once a week the last couple of weeks or actually they’re exploiting my wallet

Last edited:

I'm going to call this guy. 1 million is a drop in the bucket for him. Ima ask him if he'll bump it to Fiddy mil. If he says "yes"-- who wants in?
I'll help. I'm kind of a chicken#h#t to be honest so is it okay if i just drive the get away car?

Reactions: clob94 and westx
Best comment I've seen this week, from one of my former cop buddies back in Nevada...

"The Russkis thought they were invading Ukraine...turns out they invaded Texas, but with fewer pick-up trucks and bad food...."
True story--

I'm sitting in a restaurant in downtown Kiev in 2005. Waitress comes to take my order.
I tell her I want "Chicken Kiev".

She informs me "....in Kiev, we just call it chicken...."

Spreadsheet updated....

• Haha
Reactions: freeper and EWNHorn
Rob Lee (@RALee85) Tweeted:
Screenshots from a graphic video from Hostomel where Ukrainian forces ambushed Russian VDV paratroopers yesterday. The video shows at least 4 BMD-2 or BTR-D vehicles and 6 bodies. https://t.co/eMw4DJKvYd

Damn. The Ukes are getting pretty good at this. I wonder why......

Reactions: westx
Best comment I've seen this week, from one of my former cop buddies back in Nevada...

"The Russkis thought they were invading Ukraine...turns out they invaded Texas, but with fewer pick-up trucks and bad food...."
On MSNBC( on a ship you have strange choices) they had retired General commenting. He said the Russians would have their hands full. He said Ukraine was about the same size as Texas and they don't put up crap any better than Texans, and like Texans,everyone was armed.

He then said...I would hate to try and lead an invasion of Texas.

Damn man, war is ugly. I don’t care which side you’re on.
Fvck you putin.

I doubt many of those dead Russian soldiers signed up hoping to invade and fight in ukraine someday.

Some 20-year-old russian kid signing up so that he could get a decent paycheck and then dying in a foreign country is just about as tragic as Ukrainian civilians dying while hiding in the closet of their little apartments.

Putin is a scary mfer.

He was a KGB agent, so you know he has his own personal body count. He put the world on high alert by changing the status of nuclear arsenal, and now he has attacked a nuclear power plant.

There is zero chance that when Putin and President Stinknugget have meetings, SN doesn't want to shit his pants.

Reactions: clob94
On MSNBC( on a ship you have strange choices) they had retired General commenting. He said the Russians would have their hands full. He said Ukraine was about the same size as Texas and they don't put up crap any better than Texans, and like Texans,everyone was armed.

He then said...I would hate to try and lead an invasion of Texas.
I'm trying to find that interview. Remember the General's name?

I doubt many of those dead Russian soldiers signed up hoping to invade and fight in ukraine someday.

Some 20-year-old russian kid signing up so that he could get a decent paycheck and then dying in a foreign country is just about as tragic as Ukrainian civilians dying while hiding in the closet of their little apartments.
You don't sign up there, you're signed up.

Reactions: clob94
Hell...nothing new about that. Ask Stranger....back in the day everyone was told....
Yep. As far as I am aware, their mandatory service is only 12 months and pretty much consists of only basic type training unless you want to proceed towards a service specialty.

From many reports, the initial build up and invasion was mostly new conscripts within their 1yr service. That's sickening.

Y'all do realize that the 1st wave at Omaha beach was reservists and new recruits....

That makes it 100x worse.
True but just about every modern country with a military had or has this implemented. I would be all for it if our own government was transparent and honest but as we all know, DC has been corrupt for way too long and won't change anytime soon.

Biden is appeasing Russia.

1. Refusing jets to Ukraine. Poland has offered yet it's been denied.

2. Biden refuses to stop buying Russian oil which is used to fund Russia's war effort. Treason?

3. Biden is about to give Iran hundreds of billions of dollars in some kind of peace treaty. wtf? This man is off is his rocker.

We need to be aggressively gearing up our allies. Baltics, Poland, Romania, Czech, Taiwan, India, Japan, Israel, Saudi, and S Korea. War is coming on all these fronts. Now is not the time to suck the enemy's dick. These countries need to ramp up their war machines. It's time for them to fight.

Last edited: