ADVERTISEMENT

Signing day

Bevo1979

Feb 26, 2007
Are we expecting any surprises today?

Is Wingo rethinking his commitment choice?

I ain't heard sh!t. Belmont is being very mute thus far.

Looks like Evan Stewart may be in play. I assume if this is true Wingo may have second thoughts.

Sounds like Wingo was all set to move to Austin and participate in bowl practice(apperently early enrollees can do that) sark told him “hey we’re playing for a championship so we’re not going to have early enrollees participate in bowl practice” and that has caused some second thoughts on Wingo’s part. If that’s the case I’m not sure you want a guy like that.

Sounds like Wingo was all set to move to Austin and participate in bowl practice(apperently early enrollees can do that) sark told him “hey we’re playing for a championship so we’re not going to have early enrollees participate in bowl practice” and that has caused some second thoughts on Wingo’s part. If that’s the case I’m not sure you want a guy like that.
I can see the motivation from a signee's point to participate in a bowl practice, but in the Longhorns' case, it'd seem better to have the "dance with what brung ya" perspective. After that, come on in!🤘

Reactions: westx
Aaeryn Hampton may have second thoughts as well. Looks like Bama is making a hard push for him.

I can see the motivation from a signee's point to participate in a bowl practice, but in the Longhorns' case, it'd seem better to have the "dance with what brung ya" perspective. After that, come on in!🤘
Oh I get the motivation, but to go from solid UT moving to Austin to rethinking your whole commitment because Sark is prioritizing a championship over getting you 5 practices is a very weird move. if that is indeed what is happening right now

There is no way that is his reasoning, it makes no sense.

Oh I get the motivation, but to go from solid UT moving to Austin to rethinking your whole commitment because Sark is prioritizing a championship over getting you 5 practices is a very weird move. if that is indeed what is happening right now
I'd bet any money that's not what is going on. Missouri is making a hard push for him and is giving him something to think about. Sark bringing in the transfer WR from Houston probably gave Missouri a way to give him some doubts about the depth chart.

Reactions: Drtxhorn
I am 100% in agreement with Sark. Apparently, the player leadership counsel was the deciding factor and Sark followed through. The rationale was that the locker-room cohesion is good, the practice squad and others have been contributing all season and they just didn’t want anything to disrupt the rhythm or to distract the team during this playoff run. If Texas loses a recruit due to this wisdom-so be it.

Looks like aggy has lost every 4 and 5 star from their record breaking recruiting class.

• Haha
Reactions: diadevic
I am astounded that Michigan, who's ranked first, and favored to win the national championship, is ranked 12th.

I mean the money they spent, and the truly remarkable effort they made to steal other teams signals, how can recruits not be impressed?

Apparently they're not.
Michigan 17th.

I am astounded that Michigan, who's ranked first, and favored to win the national championship, is ranked 12th.

I mean the money they spent, and the truly remarkable effort they made to steal other teams signals, how can recruits not be impressed?

Apparently they're not.
Conventional wisdom has Harbaugh headed to the NFL… I’m sure those rumors true or not impacted recruiting

VB continuing to do what Riley had trouble with: recruiting, watch out for David Stone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT