ADVERTISEMENT

So, tonight we go from a coaching masterpiece (last night) to ineptitude....

2300 Nueces

Sep 27, 2015
The Texas basketball tips off against K State at 8pm. If you want to see a highly talented yet poorly coached team lose a thoroughly frustrating game, tune in. I am still debating this exercise as I am still riding the high from last night.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
Ha! Was just about to start this thread.

Preseason Big 12 POY Dean Wade is out for KSU. Good for us, obviously. On the other hand, it all but assures that this game will be a capital crime against modern offensive basketball on both sides. Decent chance that 50 points wins this game. I’ll guess 55-48, KSU.

Haven’t decided yet whether I have the patience to watch . . . or even follow along online.

Unfortunately, I watched it. It was bad. Until a few players at the end, Texas was shooting 30% from the floor. Our offense is bad. It has no rhythm. Anyway, here's to finishing in the top 3 of the big 12. :rolleyes:

I didn’t watch it just checked the score this morning.

Nueces kicks Shaka in the head--- Shaka wins a game.

I hope you got plenty of pairs of boots Nueces.

K State was missing their 2 best players. Look, I hope we do well. Our offense consists of passing the ball for 20 seconds and then jack up a contested 3. Texas Tech lost 4 starters from last years team and they won at WVU last night. Beard does more with less. Just sayin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT