ADVERTISEMENT

So who's all in on paying a "Global Tax"

Not to mention the rebuilding monies going to the state's whose governors decided to sit back while their state burns from the "peaceful" rioting, demonstrating. Big mean orange man had to go because he threatened to cut off quite a bit of funding for those same states who allowed the chaos.
Yep in all respects, we're subsidizing the liberal programs. It makes me sick to go by a Gucci or Coach store and see a line 30 deep waiting to go inside. My guess is 90% of those in line are going in with a stimmie check in hand. Wealth redistribution.

I don't know why you guys are complaining. Big Oil is going to fit the bill for all these programs. It won't impact the "middle class". 🙄

Because companies always respond to new expenses by reducing their bottom line.

Reactions: Belldozer1
“The main impact would be on oil and gas company profits,” the Treasury said in the report. “Research suggests little impact on gasoline or energy prices for U.S. consumers and little impact on our energy security.”

I know the word "retarded" is not PC anymore, but damn.
I’m not sure how the writer of that article doesn’t think the consumer wouldn’t feel that at the pump? Biden is a danger to our sovereignty as a nation. Just remember, the big orange man wasn’t liked by the left and their ilk because he was “rude” and said things like “if you want to come to this country, fine, just do it legally” Gee, that way you avoid humanitarian crises etc. but that wasn’t good enough for the left.

I’ll tell you what, I’ll be more than happy to discuss Sooner football with you but first name me 3 things that Biden has done well that benefits the citizens of this great nation as a whole since he’s been in office. May want to wait before you respond because as I’m typing this I see a ticker coming across saying he’s announcing his gun control moves which I’m sure will be through executive orders. How many executive orders does that make now? Just another day of disappointing traitor Joe.
About 335,000 less than the Orange man

This absolutely deserves its own thread. Biden is on a mission to restructure America on the beliefs of the far left not what our founding father’s envisioned.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ion-pack-Supreme-Court-four-new-justices.html
New thread material. This country is now toast and has been for a few months. The oligarchs will control all 3 branches of government. It just formalizes what is effectively occurring.

If one were to look at this country objectively, one would quickly come to the conclusion that we are closer to resembling China than the U.S. of 5 years ago. That is very obvious in the urban cities. The rural areas are shielded from this for now. I spend time in both and I detest my time spent in west coast urban cities where I almost feel the need to carry my passport: masks everywhere; constant PSAs by the state/local govt to refrain from gathering with others outside the household; supply chain problems; lines to get into retail stores; churches closed. Make no mistake, the rural areas will very quickly be affected.

This isn't a Dem v GOP issue; it's an ideology issue. The GOP at the national level has zero power (or will) to hold back the tide. It's at the local level where we have to decide whether we want our U.S. liberties or whether we're fine with resembling China.

There were a few folks that mockingly stated our posts had a "the sky is falling, the sky is falling!" tone. They've decided which side they're on . . . It used to be taught in grade school that communism was the sworn enemy of the U.S. republican-style of government. The folks mocking us must have slept through that class.

New thread material. This country is now toast and has been for a few months. The oligarchs will control all 3 branches of government. It just formalizes what is effectively occurring.

If one were to look at this country objectively, one would quickly come to the conclusion that we are closer to resembling China than the U.S. of 5 years ago. That is very obvious in the urban cities. The rural areas are shielded from this for now. I spend time in both and I detest my time spent in west coast urban cities where I almost feel the need to carry my passport: masks everywhere; constant PSAs by the state/local govt to refrain from gathering with others outside the household; supply chain problems; lines to get into retail stores; churches closed. Make no mistake, the rural areas will very quickly be affected.

This isn't a Dem v GOP issue; it's an ideology issue. The GOP at the national level has zero power (or will) to hold back the tide. It's at the local level where we have to decide whether we want our U.S. liberties or whether we're fine with resembling China.

There were a few folks that mockingly stated our posts had a "the sky is falling, the sky is falling!" tone. They've decided which side they're on . . . It used to be taught in grade school that communism was the sworn enemy of the U.S. republican-style of government. The folks mocking us must have slept through that class.
They want communism. The time for government debate has passed. When the inflationary depression kicks into full swing, it will destabilizing enough to fight without police interference.

Yo Bell....

remember when you were complaining that you had sold a wad of Bitcoin at 32,000, and up it went?....You may have been the smart guy after all. If Biden's new capital gains tax law goes in (it will never pass so dont worry) all those Bitcoin millionaires will either have to simply hold those gains till they die, or lose up to 55% of them.

I heard that lots of Tesla'a have been bought with Bitcoin and the IRS is gonna come after the buyers for all those Cap gains.....I think LOTS of Hollywood Biden folks are gonna have trouble finding a way to blame Trump for that...
Fact is.....I am going to sit back and enjoy the show.....let the whining begin....

Yo Bell....

remember when you were complaining that you had sold a wad of Bitcoin at 32,000, and up it went?....You may have been the smart guy after all. If Biden's new capital gains tax law goes in (it will never pass so dont worry) all those Bitcoin millionaires will either have to simply hold those gains till they die, or lose up to 55% of them.

I heard that lots of Tesla'a have been bought with Bitcoin and the IRS is gonna come after the buyers for all those Cap gains.....I think LOTS of Hollywood Biden folks are gonna have trouble finding a way to blame Trump for that...
Fact is.....I am going to sit back and enjoy the show.....let the whining begin....

Biden is an idiot.

I had dinner tonight with a guy that went to school in this state-- and he's secret service. Not going to say which school because-- I'm not that dude-- he's been around...... told me tonight that Biden is being lead around during his public appearances with an earpiece and someone in his ear. Says he basically just repeats what he's told to repeat as he hears it. Said they even recite to him while he's reading from the teleprompter because he's pulled too many "Ron Burgandy's" by reading the "pause....." or other transcripted verbiage placed during the speech. Said he's never seen anything like this.

I had dinner tonight with a guy that went to school in this state-- and he's secret service. Not going to say which school because-- I'm not that dude-- he's been around...... told me tonight that Biden is being lead around during his public appearances with an earpiece and someone in his ear. Says he basically just repeats what he's told to repeat as he hears it. Said they even recite to him while he's reading from the teleprompter because he's pulled too many "Ron Burgandy's" by reading the "pause....." or other transcripted verbiage placed during the speech. Said he's never seen anything like this.
Yep, it's plain to see. Actually it's all been very clear since the first coup attempt on trump. What are we going to do about it? Everything is scripted even the "crises".

Absolutely, everyone can see he is just following orders from his party. I don’t think the dems care though because it is what they wanted. They voted for the party and not the person. The media letting him get away with it is the tragedy.

I don't doubt this at all. As a historian, it reminds me a lot of the last year and a half of the Wilson administration after Woodrow had a stroke and was bedridden, his wife Edith basically ran the office of the president. Of course that was long before earpieces and 24/7 video. So the real question is; who is whispering into the earpiece?

Wonder if my old LEO contacts are hearing the same. I suspect they are.

Absolutely, everyone can see he is just following orders from his party. I don’t think the dems care though because it is what they wanted. They voted for the party and not the person. The media is a co-conspirator in this fraud.
Fixed it for you.

yeah....I think y'all are way off base getting on Biden's case. I dont think sleepy Joe has anyhing to do with anything going on. I believe he thinks this whole time he is sitting on his back porch watching Mash reruns.

I never saw in my short lifetime any President that NEVER appeared without his Veep right at his shoulder. I doubt she is the string puller.....maybe it is Soros....

Last edited:
Yep, it's plain to see. Actually it's all been very clear since the first coup attempt on trump. What are we going to do about it? Everything is scripted even the "crises".

How about this little behind the scenes move on the day Biden was sworn in...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ntagon-internet-mystery-partially-solved.html

I think that's a quote from de Toqueville.
I've always liked that quote but we must be reminded that we are a representative republic (hence Republican form of government). Liberals prefer a Democracy (majority rule).

Two wolves and a sheep are hanging out with each other and are deciding what to eat for dinner. The wolves would prefer it be decided democratically while the sheep would prefer someone represent his interests before a final decision is made.

Reactions: freeper
ADVERTISEMENT