ADVERTISEMENT

Spring ball is finally here

outhereincali

May 30, 2015
Practice starts tomorrow and the spring game is April 21st. I can't wait for the reports to come in. The thing that interests me is Herb Hand coming in. There will be other development's of course. Looking forward

HookemHorns.

If only scientists could find a way to capture, harness and convert to energy, all of the sunshine being pumped by college football fans on message boards before the spring game each year, a sunshine pumping event only eclipsed by the same fans before the fall game.

Reactions: weevilcatch
It will be interesting to watch the skill position players this spring. For the first time they will have the same coaches they had last year and hopefully some of them will finally live up to their potential. I'm sure they know that there will be freshman coming in to take their jobs and maybe that kind of competition will raise their game. As for the defense I don't there's anyway they won't be better this year.

screw Hermans organizational skills....I am going all Koolaide reading the Verticle numbers being posted on these guys after an off season with McKnight....Hager with 38 inches?? Ominehu with 37 ?....these guys weigh over 250

Reactions: outhereincali
screw Hermans organizational skills....I am going all Koolaide reading the Verticle numbers being posted on these guys after an off season with McKnight....Hager with 38 inches?? Ominehu with 37 ?....these guys weigh over 250

Wow! Those are juiced numbers. Hear that aggy? Not only are we paying the most but we're also creating super humans. aggy days are done.=)roll

I placed a call to the SID and am waiting for a call back. I know there's an open policy in place but I don't want to be "that guy".

Reactions: andrew86e
Just walk in there like you own the sumbitch, I’m sure nobody will ask any questions.

Get your head on straight bro, let's not get into politics
Politics? Who is discussing politics LOL? I work with some young generation folks that we've hired straight out of college. From what I've witnessed about their work ethic and general thought processes, it has me disturbed. That's without even getting into any political discussion. I'm just messing with you as I'm sure you're a hard working individual.

Politics? Who is discussing politics LOL? I work with some young generation folks that we've hired straight out of college. From what I've witnessed about their work ethic and general thought processes, it has me disturbed. That's without even getting into any political discussion. I'm just messing with you as I'm sure you're a hard working individual.

You trying to take a crack at me now with work ethic? Good one

Lets not start talking work ethic. I havn't worked in years and years...I am in the class that the economists label.."hard core unemployable"

Reactions: RoboCocks21
if Beck is still going to be the main play caller we’re probably in for more struggles on offense. The sooner Herman takes more control of the offense the better of the program will be.

Reactions: BringBackRoyal
ADVERTISEMENT