ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Practice reports

fun fact. Supposedly today in the pro days J Bush looked really good and might have fought into the last few rounds. Measured really well lol Who woulda thought. He worked out at LB, FB and TE

And neither were you (Murphy), so stupid. I did know that he was good enough to start in the B12. I have some serious doubts about Collins and Broughton in the SEC. They have been lackluster throughout their time at Texas.
Thanks for proving my point in that first sentence. Did you miss the game last year where Collins and Broughton played significant snaps against that Bama offense, who just happened to be the team that won the SEC last year?

fun fact. Supposedly today in the pro days J Bush looked really good and might have fought into the last few rounds. Measured really well lol Who woulda thought. He worked out at LB, FB and TE
Is he related to the Bush family?

Thanks for proving my point in that first sentence. Did you miss the game last year where Collins and Broughton played significant snaps against that Bama offense, who just happened to be the team that won the SEC last year?
They had success because of the rotation. Sweat and Murphy pounded that oline. We don't have the same type of rotation. We'll see.

Still thinking he lost it?
I’m with Clob. Got to see him make that 20 yard out he threw in the Bama game 2 years ago before the cheap shot.
That throw is the difference between “good” and “special”. If he can make that throw next year, our offense is unstoppable.

I still want to see him stand on the far hash and send one to the sideline with a fvcking vapor trail.
You may just see it if the back foot thing you spoke about last season is corrected.

I’m with Clob. Got to see him make that 20 yard out he threw in the Bama game 2 years ago before the cheap shot.
That throw is the difference between “good” and “special”. If he can make that throw next year, our offense is unstoppable.
Un
Stop
Able

I don't think most realize how special that throw was. I've seen about a half dozen guys ever make that throw consistently.
Elway could do it.
Favre could do it.
Rodgers could do it.
Mahomes can do it.
Marino could do it.

Brady couldn't.
Montana couldn't.
Peyton and Eli couldn't.

Hw threw from dang near the far hash on the 22 to the far sideline at the OTHER 48. That's a 30 yard out, on a rope, right in the basket, and no DB could cover that sh!t.

Reactions: Etlonghorn
From what I gathered from a CTJ post the staff is not a bit concerned about the DL....or anything else for that matter

I booked my seat on the Kool aide train as they are going fast...

I don’t have a horse in this race, I just want the best rb to get the rock the most. But, I predict Blue1, Bax2 by mid season.
Spies are saying Christian Clark is making a huge impression on the coaching staff. Big kid with speed and power plus he’s shown to be a great blocker and pass catcher. Keep an eye on him. Jerrick Gibson looking very good too.

Spies are saying Christian Clark is making a huge impression on the coaching staff. Big kid with speed and power plus he’s shown to be a great blocker and pass catcher. Keep an eye on him. Jerrick Gibson looking very good too.
supposedly today was the Wiesner show

I hear that Bax can't/won't block in pass protection. Other than that he is great.

Wingo making noise. I predict he is a starter by the end of the year. Cook, Bond, Golden, Wingo top 4 WR by the playoffs. D Moore will be the 5th WR rotation at slot.

Wingo has that DJ Metcalf look about him.. or Chris Godwin

Last edited:
Collin Simmons supposedly has arms longer than anyone on the DLine and is looking very fast on the edge. Along with Vas

Collin Simmons supposedly has arms longer than anyone on the DLine and is looking very fast on the edge. Along with Vas
Gosh if we get Vasek and Burke on the field at the same time we'll have two bookends one is 6'6" and the other is 6'7". Imagine the possibilities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT