ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Practice reports

Reports coming out that Wingo has been a standout and is running with the ones on the outside and sark has already been doing creative things to get him the ball

I’m hoping our edge guys are the difference makers this year.
2 things go into good coverage.

1. Having some really fast muh fuggas that can jam you at the line and still turn their hips and run with you.
2. Scaring the living sh!t out of the QB.

Tom Brady was arguably the best that ever played the position. And he hated, I me he fvcking detested, getting up off the ground. He took it as a personal insult. It used to eat him up. He hated being hit. He hated getting up. Hated it.

You put a QB on the ground- 9 times out of 10 they hate it. You land on them in a 300 pound maelstrom of uncomfortable fashion, and they question why they're not at home playing Xbox. You tattoo a QB- unless his name is Brett Favre- he's going to fold most of the time. But even Favre admitted years later "that time Warren Sapp hit me I felt like I wanted to be anywhere in the world other than on the business end of that sh!t."

To anyone who's been to a spring game. Is it just open doors at the stadium or what as far as attending the game?

Portal candidates to leave

* Austin Jordan

* 1 more DB, maybe Gavin Holmes

* Conner Robertson

* Peyton Kirkland

* Savion Red

* Sydir Mitchell

* Juan Davis

* 1 or 2 Edge guys

Scrimmage notes i have so far

Quinn looked bad ass but the WR's let him down a lot. Dropping passes.

Arch had a bad day, Sacks and late throws.

1ST team O line is DOMINATING the D line.

D line in the middle is our weakest link (Expect portal help)

Collin Simmons again showing up good and playing well

Anthony Hill is the leader and best player on D

First Td was Cook

Starting 3 WR were Cook, Bond and Moore

Wingo had a quiet day.

Baxter and Blue are sharing 1st team reps

Blue and Wisner played in the slot a lot.

Muhammad is going to be a beast DB

Corners are playing much tighter this year.

Reactions: freeper and westx
Horns247 Scrim Notes:

• Defense had an impressive day but the offense won the red zone portion.
  • Jaray Bledsoe had a standout performance who rotated in with the 1s on defense. The 1 defense shut down the 2 offense for most of the scrimmage.
  • Manny Muhammad picked off Arch. Guilbeau had another impressive day as the #1 nickel with Barron not participating.
  • Muhammad and Holmes were the CBs on the 1 defense. Brooks and Roberson were with the 2s.
  • Derek Williams and Taafe were the S on the 1s and Mukuba and McDonald with the 2s.
  • The LBs and the DL (Collins, Broughton, and Bledsoe) shut down Gibson and Clark who were running with the 2s. The RBs did nothing wrong but the front was just too much.
  • Trey Moore and Colin Simmons didn’t play much.
  • Ewers had a good day but the receivers had an off day. Bond and Cook had a couple of drops. Moore and Wingo had a good practice.

Clob, you take time away from your three business, baby, and baby mama to go to practice today?

soooooooooooooo just a lil friday eve fun info for ya

google the national bird of peru

youre welcome

Last edited:
Reactions: JasperNewton7
Clob, you take time away from your three business, baby, and baby mama to go to practice today?
I detected some smart ass in that statement.

No. No I have not. The closest I've been to Austin in the last 2 weeks was a meeting I did with Hays county on Tuesday.

I detected some smart ass in that statement.

No. No I have not. The closest I've been to Austin in the last 2 weeks was a meeting I did with Hays county on Tuesday.
OB has been advertising Hays City Store for food and drink. Is that place worth the trip if I happen to be in the area?

Absolutely not. Was just curious, it seems other former players were at practice yesterday.
Nah chief- I'm swamped with a new project and a new kid.

BTW- any of you jokers want in on this, let me know. The new project---- not the kid. Clob likes hooking up his friends.

Reactions: Hookedonit

BTW- any of you jokers want in on this, let me know. The new project---- not the kid. Clob likes hooking up his friends.
What might this project be

Up front buy in or ride along?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT