ADVERTISEMENT

Sugar Bowl

Actually, I think I'll be putting on a sock and heading to the $ooner board for the bama game. Should be fun. Anyone want to join?

Sitting at the Palace Club with Sugar on my lap!

m8l0r6.jpg

Hook:em

Last edited:
Texas is 12.5 underdogs. OU is 14 point underdogs. If either team wins (Texas or OU), most will be shocked.

Last edited:
The over & under is 58. The Orange Bowl is 77 points.! Start threads about the last two Oklahoma quarterbacks. That’s an invitation for a Sooner to post. Please no opposing fans on this board. Boomer Sooner

Are you going to be there then?
Brother...... I've already done the sugar as an athlete. I've done NO as a tourist. I've done NO as a best man. I've been booted from Harrah's and from Larry Flynt's Hustler----- for LIFE. I almost got booted from cafe du'monde. But not because I was fighting---- only because I thought it was OK to urinate outside in the bushes. Turns out, they don't like that. No my man...... I'm done with NO unless there's a catastrophic reason for me to be there .

Reactions: Metcalf #2
Btw----- I did not start any of the problems that lead to my banning from any of those places-- I simply backed my boys.

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
Brother...... I've already done the sugar as an athlete. I've done NO as a tourist. I've done NO as a best man. I've been booted from Harrah's and from Larry Flynt's Hustler----- for LIFE. I almost got booted from cafe du'monde. But not because I was fighting---- only because I thought it was OK to urinate outside in the bushes. Turns out, they don't like that. No my man...... I'm done with NO unless there's a catastrophic reason for me to be there .

I agree. I'll never understand the hype for NO. That place was, is, always will be a shithole, quite literally. Katrina was trying to do us a favor.

Now clob, if you were a best man at a wedding there, I think you really should rethink whatever friendship that led to that. I'd never trust anyone who chose to get married in that dump.

Reactions: mm42
I agree. I'll never understand the hype for NO. That place was, is, always will be a shithole, quite literally. Katrina was trying to do us a favor.

Now clob, if you were a best man at a wedding there, I think you really should rethink whatever friendship that led to that. I'd never trust anyone who chose to get married in that dump.
No I was best man but the bachelor party was in NO. Why? Because the wife to be said she would NOT be coming to the wedding if we went to Vegas. Sooooooo there's that.

Reactions: Metcalf #2
No I was best man but the bachelor party was in NO. Why? Because the wife to be said she would NOT be coming to the wedding if we went to Vegas. Sooooooo there's that.

Still a million options better than the nation's toilet. Like Boise, ID, or Cedar Rapids, IA. Lol

This UT vs. GA game reminds me a little of the 2013 sugar bowl that featured an SEC team (AL) which had just barely missed out on the playoffs (or BCS or whatever it was that year). AL did not play it's best football in that game.

It's probably nothing, but you guys might get a Bulldog team that's a little unmotivated after missing out on the big show.

This UT vs. GA game reminds me a little of the 2013 sugar bowl that featured an SEC team (AL) which had just barely missed out on the playoffs (or BCS or whatever it was that year). AL did not play it's best football in that game.

It's probably nothing, but you guys might get a Bulldog team that's a little unmotivated after missing out on the big show.

I hope they come in unmotivated so we can tear them a new asshole in front of America. If you come into a game against Texas unmotivated well that’s your problem.

Reactions: LonghornMM
Vegas wedding and bachelor party in one weekend for my brother in law. Nothing has topped it yet! Oh and Spearmint Rhino just sayin.
Dude------- I just can't with Vegas anymore. Just can't. I can do a fly in and fly out, but I just can't do the overnight. I'm too competitive and too wired to just chill. The last time I over stayed we ended up being awake for 30 hours and to keep ourselves going we ended up riding the sling shot at the top of the stratosphere to give us a nice adrenal shot. 6 hours later we started to crash so we went and did the Bunji chord jump behind the MGM grand. Adrenalin is a powerful drug dude.

Dude------- I just can't with Vegas anymore. Just can't. I can do a fly in and fly out, but I just can't do the overnight. I'm too competitive and too wired to just chill. The last time I over stayed we ended up being awake for 30 hours and to keep ourselves going we ended up riding the sling shot at the top of the stratosphere to give us a nice adrenal shot. 6 hours later we started to crash so we went and did the Bunji chord jump behind the MGM grand. Adrenalin is a powerful drug dude.

Been to Vegas 10 times and I find something to do different everytime. Plus there’s always some newbie that has never been and freaks out at night and wants to hit up every thing. I don’t gamble usually so Vegas hasn’t killed it for me yet. Something about it calls me back...probably cheap flights.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT