ADVERTISEMENT

Sugar Bowl

How come when you guys copy and paste a gif we can all see the video but when I do it, there's only a link to the video.

Wait, I know why. It's because I'm fvcking tech stupid.

giphy.gif

Stevia is a plant and not an artificial sweetener.

Sugar Cane is a plant, Corn is a plant, and beets are a plant. All produce a sweetener.

Dude------- I just can't with Vegas anymore. Just can't. I can do a fly in and fly out, but I just can't do the overnight. I'm too competitive and too wired to just chill. The last time I over stayed we ended up being awake for 30 hours and to keep ourselves going we ended up riding the sling shot at the top of the stratosphere to give us a nice adrenal shot. 6 hours later we started to crash so we went and did the Bunji chord jump behind the MGM grand. Adrenalin is a powerful drug dude.

My last trip home from Vegas I sat next to a guy who kept his head in his hands the whole flight muttering how was he going to tell his wife he lost 20K.

Been to Vegas 10 times and I find Someone to different to do everytime. Plus there’s always some newbie that has never been and freaks out at night and wants to hit up every thing. I don’t gamble usually so Vegas hasn’t killed it for me yet. Something about it calls me back...probably cheap hookers.

FIFY

Sugar Cane is a plant, Corn is a plant, and beets are a plant. All produce a sweetener.

My last trip home from Vegas I sat next to a guy who kept his head in his hands the whole flight muttering how was he going to tell his wife he lost 20K.

FIFY

Not into cheap hookers. If I’m gonna catch something and I’m paying for it well it’s gonna be from a high-end POA.

not sure if this is the correct thread or not, but Thorpe Award Winner Deandre Baker is not playing in the sugar bowl. Things just started looking a lot better for LJH and CJ

Now if only they can lose a couple of linemen.

Btw----- I did not start any of the problems that lead to my banning from any of those places-- I simply backed my boys.
Backing the boys and defending your girls honor will get ya every time and every time, it is worth it.

Well, usually.

Reactions: oldhorn2
not sure if this is the correct thread or not, but Thorpe Award Winner Deandre Baker is not playing in the sugar bowl. Things just started looking a lot better for LJH and CJ
Lol! They report that he doesn't want to risk injury, but, I think he doesn't want to risk looking bad with CJ and LJH playing around with him and looking bad before draft day.

I wonder if it had anything to do with the picture of him by that beautiful car in front of that big house.

I hope they come in unmotivated so we can tear them a new asshole in front of America. If you come into a game against Texas unmotivated well that’s your problem.
I’m thinking dawgs 42, Texas 13. A complete butt kicking. Texas scores twice in the fourth quarter against third teamers to avoid a total embarrassment. Another five loss season for you. Enjoy. How many years has it been since you haven’t lost five games?

I’m hoping Oklahoma wins Saturday. Then I could honestly celebrate a Texas win in the Sugar Bowl. I haven’t done that since 1970. Down on the drag.

I’m thinking dawgs 42, Texas 13. A complete butt kicking. Texas scores twice in the fourth quarter against third teamers to avoid a total embarrassment. Another five loss season for you. Enjoy. How many years has it been since you haven’t lost five games?
So you're willing to spot me 29.5 points in a bet. I'm down. I have paypal--- you have paypal. What do you say we make it 10 large? You down for that action? We can go more if you'd like.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT