ADVERTISEMENT

Tech vs Texas

It took 12 years for me to get tired of Mack Brown's constant clapping.

It's taken me 12 games to get tired of Tom Herman blowing bubbles.
I remember getting pissed off at Mack for losing in the Holiday Bowl almost every year. Now, I gotta watch this sh!t.

Thought Texas was intense and physical. This team is soft. Especially on offense. Defense I still have hope but this offense is just hot garbage.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Shouldn’t have to run around one of the worst defenses in college football. Might as well put the cheerleaders in.

How pathetic is this, can’t run against Tech, we may be the only team in the Big 12 who can’t.

Reactions: freeper
Well after that cluster of a drive, at least the defense ought to be rested....

False hope last week. People talking a blowout obviously doesn’t know this team. They are weak minded and gutless.

Reactions: brushycreekhorn
By my count, that was 5 plays and a timeout from inside the 5....just to walk away with a field goal.

Orlando is dropping the ball. The players are dropping the ball. Beck never had a ball to begin with.

Well that was awesome by the D! I retract my statement before about the defense.

ok, now is the time. Show us how much you have grown horns. 3 and out and score again. Stomp tech out NOW.

Daniel Young is awesome. But the staff will pull him since he had a good run and put porter in next series. Carter and Young should be the only running backs to touch the ball.

Why can’t texas run the scramble drill. That should be automatic when Ehllinger is throwing the ball.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT