ADVERTISEMENT

Tech vs Texas

Ehlinger is making it easy for the defense. Rolling out to the same side and throwing it away like 3 times in a row. Just pressure him a little bit and have the DBs just hang around and he will throw it away. He’s got to roll out to the left a couple times to keep the defense from easily covering the play.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
Ehlinger is making it easy for the defense. Rolling out to the same side and throwing it away like 3 times in a row. Just pressure him a little bit and have the DBs just hang around and he will throw it away. He’s got to roll out to the left a couple times to keep the defense from easily covering the play.
Yes. All Tech is doing is playing man defense & spying Sam. They rush him every time he rolls right & he throws it incomplete.

Yes. All Tech is doing is playing man defense & spying Sam. They rush him every time he rolls right & he throws it incomplete.
It’s bad that we see that but the highly paid OC can’t seem to figure it out and the scholarship athlete can’t figure it out.

It's funny.......... but methinks you're trolling hard.....
Usually with a comment like that I would be but I am truly impressed by yalls punter. He turns the field on its end with his long punts.

Good hard run by Warren. Hard to overturn that play. Weird that a 250lb runningback can run power football. Never would have suspected.

This offenseive line AND staff is weak. Williams can’t play every position. But why don’t we have a goaline formation with as much beef as possible on the line

I'm in the North EZ. None of them are open

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT