ADVERTISEMENT

Tech vs Texas

This line is worse than I expected. I had hope that with Williams in, the line would improve because of leadership. But leadership doesn’t push defensive linemen back. Its truly a bad day for the offensive line to get on the 1 and not get any push.

I can’t get over how weak the offensive line is. It’s astonishing that they can’t get ANY push.

Reactions: MadDogKC
Four underclassmen OL participated in Senior Night tonight. Will we even be able to field a first-team OL next year?

Simmer down gents. I see the suckage too but we're on the path to 40-20. Our D dropped 3 easy picks as well. Let's see if they leave the harsin trick plays in the locker room and run the big boy up the midle in the 2nd half.

Reactions: eda5420
Simmer down gents. I see the suckage too but we're on the path to 40-20. Our D dropped 3 easy picks as well. Let's see if they leave the harsin trick plays in the locker room and run the big boy up the midle in the 2nd half.

Don't feel too comfortable about saying that we're on a path to 40 when 10 of the 20 points we have came on drives that started at the Tech 9- and 18-yard lines.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
The TECH qb will throw at least 2 more picks tonight. Write it down. Keep lobbing them up.

Don't feel too comfortable about saying that we're on a path to 40 when 10 of the 20 points we have came on drives that started at the Tech 9- and 18-yard lines.
Oh, I dont feel comfortable saying much anything with our team buuuut, we dropped 3 easy picks and 2 probable td passes.
Pretty sure we pick off another 1 or 2

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT