ADVERTISEMENT

Terry Bradshaw thinks Sam sucks

I glad people are talking about him, finally get back to relevance.

Poor Terry, all those licks he took playing football are starting to kick in. Never was considered the sharpest knife in the drawer!!

Reactions: StainedOrange
Can anyone provide me a reason, other than Texas being Texas, that all this hate towards Sam is coming out? Seems unprovoked at best. I can let the Mayfield crap pass just because of who Mayfield seems to be, but this Terry Bradshaw has me questioning what is going on.

From all accounts I have seen, Sam seems to be a pretty good guy who gets firey during games which can lead to the after game handshake being a bit icey. I just dont' get it.

Reactions: westx
Meh, It's just Terry being Terry. He knows LaTech needs every bit of inspiration they can get.
He may be a dunce but he's a genuinely nice guy.
Mayfield on the other hand, is a douchebag. Always has been, always will be. Football prowess has zero effect on his douchebaggedness level. He was maxed out at birth.

Meh, It's just Terry being Terry. He knows LaTech needs every bit of inspiration they can get.
He may be a dunce but he's a genuinely nice guy.
Mayfield on the other hand, is a douchebag. Always has been, always will be. Football prowess has zero effect on his douchebaggedness level. He was maxed out at birth.

Yeah, saying this at Louisiana Tech doesn't bother me. It's still better than Chris Simms who recently ranked Tom Brady 9th and Drew Brees 10th among current NFL QBs. Just.....no.

Reactions: freeper
Dear Terry,

I honestly hadn't thought much at all about La Tech, and probably could've slept through this game. Thanks for the motivation.

Sincerely,
Sam

Reactions: westx and freeper
F Terry Bradshaw
F Louisiana Tech
F LSU
F the whole state of Louisiana and it's history of corrupt politics. When I think of TX's history of corruption and how shameful it has been at times and wonder if it could have been worse I just look at our neighbor to the east and think thank heavens for Louisiana. Oh and New Jersey to.

And in 70 days the whole state of Louisiana is going to be our b****

HookemHorns

F Terry Bradshaw
F Louisiana Tech
F LSU
F the whole state of Louisiana and it's history of corrupt politics. When I think of TX's history of corruption and how shameful it has been at times and wonder if it could have been worse I just look at our neighbor to the east and think thank heavens for Louisiana. Oh and New Jersey to.

HookemHorns
Don't forget the state of New York as well!

At the moment, I would be forced to say SE is the best QB in the Big XII.

He's certainly good enough to win you a CC. Not sure if he can elevate that offense to a natty though.

Reactions: Metcalf #2

He's certainly good enough to win you a CC. Not sure if he can elevate that offense to a natty though.

Can't say I disagree with this. The O-line is going to have to be able to open some running lanes. We have the RB's, just need to open up the game a bit. I think Sam can do it.

Well I to am forced to admit that for Sam to take the offense we need a receiver with Hollywood Brown speed you can tell how much it hurt OK's offense in the Alabama game without him in there. Maybe Jordan Whittingham will be that guy for us.

Well I to am forced to admit that for Sam to take the offense we need a receiver with Hollywood Brown speed you can tell how much it hurt OK's offense in the Alabama game without him in there. Maybe Jordan Whittingham will be that guy for us.

Yes, some defense spreading speed will help a lot and whittington can do it. On the contrary, I think our big wr's do just fine, but in crucial moments we can't have officiating like this:

Can you say, "we gotta get ou in the playoff"!!!

plus one on Jake Smith. Supposedly he runs great routes and has very good hands. The quote I read from Brainiacs after talking to the coaching staff is what causes the hair on my neck to rise up though....one of the coaches said....Jake is fast...like the fastest kid alive fast...

I thought Duverney was the fastest on the team. He just struggles getting past that first tackle... it seemed he was open deep all season.

F Terry Bradshaw
F Louisiana Tech
F LSU

And don't forget the WaterBoy!

HookemHorns

I thought Duverney was the fastest on the team. He just struggles getting past that first tackle... it seemed he was open deep all season.

If Sam has a weak spot, it's letting a play develop to get the ball deep. It may not be Sam but the o-line that has been the problem. I think this gets resolved this year. Look for Duvernay and Burt to light it up deep.

Good point Nueces... I remember during the Georgia game they kept repeating "one of two teams without a play more than 50 yards." Hopefully the big uglies in the trenches improve that pass block... or Sam gets a little more comfortable in the pocket. I remember Colt was run, run, run until he developed into the passer that should have won him the Heisman. We definitely have the deep speed with several players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT