ADVERTISEMENT

Texas at WV game thread

A few thoughts.

We didn't score in the 3rd quarter but nether did WV put did they kick that fg in the 3rdq? Either way we never lost control.

Keaontay Ingram wasn't the same when he came back into the game I know duh. That stinger or at least that was what I thought it was slowed him down.

But Raschon Johnson was ready to play. Outstsnding game were starting to prove that if a player is hurt or not getting the job done we have someone on the been bench who can. It wasn't like that last year.

And John Burt III caught the ball and scored a td!!! Woo hoo hoo. Think about this for a minute. JBIII has been targeted 1x and caught the ball and scored a td. That gives him a percentage of 1000 and none of our other receivers and that includes Duvernay can can say that lol

I enjoyed seeing Jeffrey McCullough get a sack.

4 pics

I know people on this thread didn't like Griese and Levi but they did day that Ehlinger should be in the Heisman discussion and that it was wrong that he hasn't been mentioned yet. Lets go back to LSU. Herbstreit and especially that as*hole Rece Davis were slobbering all over Joe Durrow. Ok fair enough JD played a great game but Sam played great as well better in that game than today and they never mentioned him even once.

So it wasn't a perfect game but I never doubted that we would win and by at least 2 scores.

Guys OK week is officially upon us and if you love Longhorn fb this is the reason for the season.

Reactions: westx
Ehlinger won’t put up the numbers that the others will because we are not that type of offense. It doesn’t matter that he is the heart of the team and takes games into his own hands when he needs to, the media only look at stats now days.

Ehlinger won’t put up the numbers that the others will because we are not that type of offense. It doesn’t matter that he is the heart of the team and takes games into his own hands when he needs to, the media only look at stats now days.
Perhaps the Heisman voters should consider “yards after catch”. ou speedsters will take a 5-10 yard catch and turn it into a 60-70 yard completion plus TD. I mean, does the QB really have a lot to do with earning both that much yardage and a TD completion?

Reactions: DHHorn
Nope. We don't have that yet for some reason. I don't understand it. There's a sheer macabre joy in choking someone out during a sporting event. We aren't killers yet.

Clob....do you feel playing calling changes when we get a lead of double digits?? Conservative on both sides? You know more than me, but I feel it does. I’ll hang up now and listen

I’m surprised Dicker isn’t in concussion protocol after getting run over on the sideline.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT