ADVERTISEMENT

TEXAS - KState Game Thread !

Herman grabbing the steer by the horns and earning a contract extension with this dominating performance.

I’ll say this if that damn hack Cuomo can win an Emmy then Bosworth deserves an Oscar for his work on the Dr. Pepper commercials, he’s THAT good

Well kids, 1st half in the books and if you think this game is over--- you're wrong. This game isn't over.

Reactions: StrangerHorn
Meyer sure didn’t look like a guy that was being torn between his current job and coaching again on the halftime show. If Texas wins and is bowl eligible, Herman will still be the coach at Texas imo.

Meyer sure didn’t look like a guy that was being torn between his current job and coaching again on the halftime show. If Texas wins and is bowl eligible, Herman will still be the coach at Texas imo.
I’ve been skeptical about the Urban stuff to be honest. Not because of the eyes of Texas, the supposed culture in Austin or any of the stuff. The fact has always been Urban doesn’t need to coach, he doesn’t need the money, he’s already the best or 2nd best coach in CFB history, so the only reason for him to take the Texas job would be him just really wanting to coach again, and he may not want that.

i do hole Texas can lure him but I doubt it. I think if he coaches again it will be USC, maybe back to Ohio state if Day ever leaves. Or maybe a completely new challenge in the nfl.

I will day this. If Urban does become the coach. He’s going to see if he can get Sam to come back

We got a special one in Bijan. He has a little Ricky Williams mixed with Jamal Charles in him. He’s got the speed and power.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
We got a special one in Bijan. He has a little Ricky Williams mixed with Jamal Charles in him. He’s got the speed and power.
yep. Hopefully we can get some coaching to work with them. I mean if your Urban you have to be watching what Chris ash is doing with the D, and watch Bijan and Johnson and going.... maybe

Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t Robinson recruited as a qb but forced into action as a rb due to injuries?

170+ yards on 9 carries? Add receiving yards. Crazy!
Funny how we can score when ball put in playmakers hands.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT