**TEXAS vs Jaw Jaw OFFICIAL Gameday thread of Peach Dominance**

I don’t mind losing to GA. They are a damn good team with a lot of experience. It’s the way we lose that fvcking matters…
If by chance Manning wins this game, Ewers is done.
If Arch brings us close at all ewers is done..he's fallen to the 2nd round at best tonight

Ewers Prescott

Not bad. I mean like, we haven't made it UP to the level of bad. At this point I say we spread them out in empty and try to dink & dunk down the field or we go 21/22 personnel. Helm can either block or slip out.

Also, this feels like the end of the Ewers era. His consistent injuries already had him bumped way down the draft list. This definitely didn't do him any favors.

Bailing? I’ll watch every second of every game. Always do. Even during Steong years.

Sorry, I think this is a highly overrated staff. The OL has no pride but hey, they’re nice guys. And this is a 3 loss team.

Am I supposed to lie to myself?
Good for you man. Hope it makes you sleep easier at night.

Not bad. I mean like, we haven't made it UP to the level of bad. At this point I say we spread them out in empty and try to dink & dunk down the field or we go 21/22 personnel. Helm can either block or slip out.

Also, this feels like the end of the Ewers era. His consistent injuries already had him bumped way down the draft list. This definitely didn't do him any favors.

Sad for Quinn. Really wanted him to be great. He ain’t it.

I like your offensive thoughts. Problem is, every guy on OL is just okay getting their ass kicked. So Georgia has 7 free to key on skill guys

Reactions: GuaranteedFresh!
What the ****. does this even mean? Lie to yourself. Don’t care. Not my thing.

I’m sorry you don’t like my point of view. Put me on ****ing ignore. Don’t give a ****.

Been here since 2001. Ain’t going anywhere.
If you don’t care don’t respond. I think we have a team that will be 11-1 at seasons end. We’re on the same side bud I just don’t agree with the loser 3 loss declaration. That’s just a puss out.

Reactions: Oldmanastro
Bailing? I’ll watch every second of every game. Always do. Even during Steong years.

Sorry, I think this is a highly overrated staff. The OL has no pride but hey, they’re nice guys. And this is a 3 loss team.

Am I supposed to lie to myself?
I agree with everything you said except this being a highly overrated staff. This staff has us back in the mix after a decade of pure suckage. Our season doesnt hinge on just the RRSO anymore, we have half a conference of OUs to contend with every year now. We're gonna take some Ls.

In my opinion, Ewers is a good but not great qb and we have inexperienced rbs. There's the difference.

If you don’t care don’t respond. I think we have a team that will be 11-1 at seasons end. We’re on the same side bud I just don’t agree with the loser 3 loss declaration. That’s just a puss out.

Shocker. You didn’t make sense again.

Ok man. We’re gonna come back and win the next eleventy championships cause “We’re Texas “ and shit.

Saying we’re gonna lose 3 isn’t a puss out mother****er. It’s a prediction based on the shot I’ve seen on the field and sideline.

Shocker. You didn’t make sense again.

Ok man. We’re gonna come back and win the next eleventy championships cause “We’re Texas “ and shit.

Saying we’re gonna lose 3 isn’t a puss out mother****er. It’s a prediction based on the shot I’ve seen on the field and sideline.
Don’t be a quitter.

On the bright side, SEC shorts should be painfully entertaining this Monday. Everyone on texfags should be getting their hopes up as well. F-it! Boys are gonna get their butt's worked in practice next week too.

Hey I just got an award for my 1000th message. I feel so honored.

And in case you’ve given up we’re about to score again.