**TEXAS vs Jaw Jaw OFFICIAL Gameday thread of Peach Dominance**

You’re right. Hire weevil! All problems solved. Win natty every year!

Why do you do that. You really think Im thinking “yeah, hire me” For **** sake, this is a message board. Do you see me saying “elect Astro cause he thinks politicians suck”

Tired ass shit.

Im sorry your ****ing son isn’t good enough Astro. Not my fault.

Can't play like we did in the first and expect to win. Georgia hit our offense in the mouth and we buckled the first half.

Hopefully this is a learning experience and we come back knowing we ain't as good as they said. Quinn is on thin ice. His draft stock went to 2nd round best tonight..

Such a disappointing first half man. Worst I came remember from a Texas team

Can't play like we did in the first and expect to win. Georgia hit our offense in the mouth and we buckled the first half.

Hopefully this is a learning experience and we come back knowing we ain't as good as they said. Quinn is on thin ice. His draft stock went to 2nd round best tonight..

Ehhhhhhh....... that first half against Arkansas when Charlie Stong was coach eas pretty fvcking awful.....

Disappointed in Quinn. One read. Feel minor pressure and retreat.

He looked like a damn true freshman again.

Campbell has been complete ass btw. Complete dogshit ass.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn