**TEXAS vs Jaw Jaw OFFICIAL Gameday thread of Peach Dominance**

We have these 'great' qbs blah. VY was 10 times better than anything we've had since.
not fair to Arch...VY wasnt that great a freshman either...Arch with all his talent is still a freshman..dude will be good..way better than quinn but lets be honest..he isnt at fault

Our defense played good enough to win. We held them to 283 yards of total offense and got 3 picks. The difference was we had no running game established and so they just teed off all night. Georgia had about 100 yards rushing and we only had 30. If you can’t run the ball, your QB is going to take a bunch of sacks.

I’m proud of how they fought back to get in the game. I’m not too bothered by the loss. I’m convinced that if we play them again in SEC championship we’ll win. I’m also not concerned about anyone else left on our schedule. Arkansas is the one that comes closest to a trap game but I’m confident we win up in Fayetteville. Aggie is mediocre at best and we can easily score 50 on that defense.

Our defense played good enough to win. We held them to 283 yards of total offense and got 3 picks. The difference was we had no running game established and so they just teed off all night. Georgia had about 100 yards rushing and we only had 30. If you can’t run the ball, your QB is going to take a bunch of sacks.

I’m proud of how they fought back to get in the game. I’m not too bothered by the loss. I’m convinced that if we play them again in SEC championship we’ll win. I’m also not concerned about anyone else left on our schedule. Arkansas is the one that comes closest to a trap game but I’m confident we win up in Fayetteville. Aggie is mediocre at best and we can easily score 50 on that defense.
Find a way to get Ollie Gordon from ok state

We lost the battle in 3rd down conversion, 4th down conversion, turnovers, and penalties.

They also spent the entire first half on our side of the field and twice started drives inside our 30.

So yeah, we lost the game.

There is still a second half of season to be played and we will be in the playoffs, so buckle up.

Hook'em 🤘

I’ll also say this…I’m not a QE hater at all but from this point forward we should only recruit QBs who can both pass and run at a high level. I guarantee that Sam Ehlinger would have balled out tonight.. This type of game is tailored for a player like that. Georgia is not as effective having to defend a QB that can hurt you with his legs. This Georgia D gave up 300 yards passing and rushing to Michael Van Buren. He also tossed 3 TDs against Georgia. For Sark, Quinn is playing the role of game manager much like AJ Mcarron or Mac Jones. Which is not a bad thing unless you have no running game and an OL that is unable to pass protect.

I think the refs understood that making it out of the stadium after that horrible call was 50/50.
It was more like a 12-15% chance they made it out of there at all after it was replayed on the big screen and we saw what they called PI. The crowd was beyond pissed. I’ve never seen anything like that. I don’t know what the crowd reaction looked like on TV, but in person it was nuts. I still can’t believe they actually reversed it. It was the right thing to do.

Georgia was getting away with face masks and holding all night. I’m not saying those calls would have made a difference, but there’s a reason the crowd wasn’t happy with the officials.

The O played like trash and we deserved to lose. Williams was getting beat liked a rented mule all night. Quinn was either hyper-focused on his primary receiver, checking down to an RB out of the backfield, or just holding onto the ball. He wasn’t going through his progressions. He looked completely uncomfortable. It got to the point that every time he dropped back, I was watching the receivers instead of him to see who was open that he wasn’t throwing to. He played like he wanted the world to know that he doesn’t deserve to be in discussion for Heisman. It was sloppy. I don’t know what’s going on with him.

I still love my Horns, and I honestly do think we could still run the table the rest of the way, but there’s a lot of work to do.

I’ll also say this…I’m not a QE hater at all but from this point forward we should only recruit QBs who can both pass and run at a high level. I guarantee that Sam Ehlinger would have balled out tonight.. This type of game is tailored for a player like that. Georgia is not as effective having to defend a QB that can hurt you with his legs. This Georgia D gave up 300 yards passing and rushing to Michael Van Buren. He also tossed 3 TDs against Georgia. For Sark, Quinn is playing the role of game manager much like AJ Mcarron or Mac Jones. Which is not a bad thing unless you have no running game and an OL that is unable to pass protect.
There were a number of instances that he could have scrambled for a gain and probably gotten a first down, but threw it to an RB in the flat, who immediately got hit, instead. The one time he did scramble, he slid way before the first down marker. Old QE would’ve gone for the new set of downs. Tonight he played like he was already a first round draft pick who was protecting his stock.