**TEXAS vs Jaw Jaw OFFICIAL Gameday thread of Peach Dominance**

There were a number of instances that he could have scrambled for a gain and probably gotten a first down, but threw it to an RB in the flat, who immediately got hit, instead. The one time he did scramble, he slid way before the first down marker. Old QE would’ve gone for the new set of downs. Tonight he played like he was already a first round draft pick who was protecting his stock.
This. He needs to ride the bench. Time for the future.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
It was more like a 12-15% chance they made it out of there at all after it was replayed on the big screen and we saw what they called PI. The crowd was beyond pissed. I’ve never seen anything like that. I don’t know what the crowd reaction looked like on TV, but in person it was nuts. I still can’t believe they actually reversed it. It was the right thing to do.

Georgia was getting away with face masks and holding all night. I’m not saying those calls would have made a difference, but there’s a reason the crowd wasn’t happy with the officials.

The O played like trash and we deserved to lose. Williams was getting beat liked a rented mule all night. Quinn was either hyper-focused on his primary receiver, checking down to an RB out of the backfield, or just holding onto the ball. He wasn’t going through his progressions. He looked completely uncomfortable. It got to the point that every time he dropped back, I was watching the receivers instead of him to see who was open that he wasn’t throwing to. He played like he wanted the world to know that he doesn’t deserve to be in discussion for Heisman. It was sloppy. I don’t know what’s going on with him.

I still love my Horns, and I honestly do think we could still run the table the rest of the way, but there’s a lot of work to do.
The crowd was visibly pissed- I think there was a combination of some frustration over a couple bad calls, several no calls, and Texas playing like absolute garbage.
Then BOOM, a moment where we can get back in this game and the refs go and "Welcome to the $EC fvckers" us. When they made the call it was a mix of confusion and almost an ironic guffaw-- like "HA HA you're joking, right?"
But you could tell the SECOND they played the replay on Godzillatron. It went from a "WTF is going on" crowd sound to a "TIME FOR A RITUAL SACRIFICE" angry mob. It was like the needle dropped on a Rage Against the Machine song at a 90s moshpit concert.
First the camera shows one dude standing there and a single bottle (or can) is being picked up off the field- Chris Fowler makes a comment about a fan being stupid- then it was like the pom squad went Russell Crowe in Gladiator and told the student section to "unleash hell".

All the sudden- it looks like an Italian League FIFA event- a literal barrage of projectiles are cascading down into the field.
If there were any Israeli Jews in the crowd, I'm sure their PTSD would have kicked in. But the student section didn't give a fvck..... they were on full tilt.
Sark disconnects his headphone wires and starts walking out in their direction, motioning them wildly to cease fire. It was almost like a hostage negotiation. But the bottles kept coming for a second or 2 more.
Finally, he gets to about the 20 or so yard line and it stops raining-- but you can still hear the audible displeasure in the crowd. Then the staff and cheerleaders and pom pom girls all step out onto the field and start scooping up the literally hundreds of bottles. All the while, Fowler and Herbstriet are a mix of dumbfounded and crowd shaming- while trying to explain that this was REALLY a bad fvcking call.

I’ll also say this…I’m not a QE hater at all but from this point forward we should only recruit QBs who can both pass and run at a high level. I guarantee that Sam Ehlinger would have balled out tonight.. This type of game is tailored for a player like that. Georgia is not as effective having to defend a QB that can hurt you with his legs. This Georgia D gave up 300 yards passing and rushing to Michael Van Buren. He also tossed 3 TDs against Georgia. For Sark, Quinn is playing the role of game manager much like AJ Mcarron or Mac Jones. Which is not a bad thing unless you have no running game and an OL that is unable to pass protect.
Bingo!!! This right here. Georgia ran man all game and QE’s inability to move his feet cost them the game. They really should’ve stuck with Arch in the second half.

Reactions: 4MNChampsHorn
QE cannot run. QE already had his mind made up pre snap on which receiver he was throwing to. The Horns don’t have a solid RB.

Bench QE and roll with Manning from now till the end of the season.

Otherwise, we lose Arkansas and Texas A&M.

Just now rolled out of bed.

The wife and I lit the propane faux fire ring, blasted 90's hits, grabbed bomber cups and every white girl mixer we could find, and had partied till 4ish like we were back in our 20s.

.....my head and nether regions are paying the price today.

Fellas, we have a good team.
We're not the world beaters ESPN had labeled us but we're good. Outside of 3 series, Texas played like garbage. I fully believe we win out and rematch jawja in the sec championship. We will win convincingly in route to our 2nd playoff birth.

Last night sucked but this feels like tebows ugly cry moment for this team. Fire is lit and these boys don't want to lose again.

QE cannot run. QE already had his mind made up pre snap on which receiver he was throwing to. The Horns don’t have a solid RB.

If Sark sticks with Ewers, hopefully, Ewers will become more of a run threat. Heck, just enough to keep a defense somewhat honest. Do the qb slide after a few yards, if you want (but we wanna see some "Sam" guts!), but sell out and run. If you want to save yourself for the NFL..fine...say so and let Manning take the helm.🤘🏻

Just now rolled out of bed.

The wife and I lit the propane faux fire ring, blasted 90's hits, grabbed bomber cups and every white girl mixer we could find, and had partied till 4ish like we were back in our 20s.

.....my head and nether regions are paying the price today.

Fellas, we have a good team.
We're not the world beaters ESPN had labeled us but we're good. Outside of 3 series, Texas played like garbage. I fully believe we win out and rematch jawja in the sec championship. We will win convincingly in route to our 2nd playoff birth.

Last night sucked but this feels like tebows ugly cry moment for this team. Fire is lit and these boys don't want to lose again.
You drank so much booze your balls hurt?

That's impressive.....

Georgia played as the desperate “underdog” needing to stay alive in the playoff hunt, and we played as the entitled number 1. There’s a lot of different things to unpack specifically, but we just got whipped by a more desperate team. We take the L and move on. Everything we want to accomplish is still there for the taking. QE will be fine. The game plan last night should have included some quick pass plays and more run emphasis. We can’t play these guys again and roll with the same 5 step drop back passes. That plays right into Georgias game plan. Georgia set the blueprint for how to beat us so we need to counter that starting next week at Vandy.

Reactions: westx
Ewers career is about to take a turn.
That's probably the most disappointing thing about this--the expectations that he would continue his improvement. But since that injury, he hasn't been the same. He's regressed for sure. Not sure if it's physical, or mental, but he looks like he did when he was a freshman--making the same mistakes. And now we have a QB controversy in the media, among the fans and social media at least--the one thing the team doesn't need.

I’m convinced that someone (i.e. his agent) got in his ear after the abdominal strain and told him that he needed to protect himself for the draft. One of the reasons I think he looks so uncomfortable in the pocket is because he’s really not that type of player. If he keeps this up, he’s gonna tank his draft stock by trying to protect his body.

Reactions: 2300 Nueces
I’m convinced that someone (i.e. his agent) got in his ear after the abdominal strain and told him that he needed to protect himself for the draft. One of the reasons I think he looks so uncomfortable in the pocket is because he’s really not that type of player. If he keeps this up, he’s gonna tank his draft stock by trying to protect his body.
No, last night didn't help him in any way, form or fashion. And his draft stock has probably fallen already.

Georgia played as the desperate “underdog” needing to stay alive in the playoff hunt, and we played as the entitled number 1. There’s a lot of different things to unpack specifically, but we just got whipped by a more desperate team. We take the L and move on. Everything we want to accomplish is still there for the taking. QE will be fine. The game plan last night should have included some quick pass plays and more run emphasis. We can’t play these guys again and roll with the same 5 step drop back passes. That plays right into Georgias game plan. Georgia set the blueprint for how to beat us so we need to counter that starting next week at Vandy.
I agree. I would have liked for Sark to call some 50/50 balls towards Helm and or Wingo against GA’s DBs. Our receiver has the advantage of knowing when the ball is coming and the physical and athletic advantage to make the play.

I agree. I would have liked for Sark to call some 50/50 balls towards Helm and or Wingo against GA’s DBs. Our receiver has the advantage of knowing when the ball is coming and the physical and athletic advantage to make the play.
We should have thrown several screens; dump passes to the running back's, TEs, and wide receivers.

Morning!

Oh how I hate these morning as an Aggie fan because we have experienced them way too often. I said before the game though that you really hadn’t played anyone yet. You thought you did bs Michigan but I said they were a 4-5 loss team. They are at 3 now and more to come. OU absolutely sucks and will be lucky to make it to a bowl. OU has a true SEC schedule that I don’t think Texas would navigate very well either. Texas has a a cake SEC schedule. Here me say that ours is more favorable than most SEC schedules as well, but Texas gets as good as it gets. The thing about the SEC is you can’t dick around. Miss St is not a good football team but they have hung around all year and will beat you if you screw around. Don’t hang your head and pout about Georgia or Vandy will beat you. I think Texas has a good football team. I don’t think Sark is a great coach..good, but not great. Quinn I’ve said if there is pressure on him he sucks and gets happy feet. Again, Texas may just be a top 10 team but not top 5 type of team but then again who really is in the top 5 this year that is dominant?? The favorable schedule will still land you a playoff spot and that’s all you really can want each year is to have a chance. I truly hope A&M and Texas come in with 1 loss. What a fu&$in environment that would be. I’m a little worried about how LSU can sling it.

Not only can he not run, he’s horribly inaccurate off platform. If the pocket breaks down, he’s dead in the water. A QB that can hurt you with his legs is much more valuable than a statue in today’s football.

Morning!

Oh how I hate these morning as an Aggie fan because we have experienced them way too often. I said before the game though that you really hadn’t played anyone yet. You thought you did bs Michigan but I said they were a 4-5 loss team. They are at 3 now and more to come. OU absolutely sucks and will be lucky to make it to a bowl. OU has a true SEC schedule that I don’t think Texas would navigate very well either. Texas has a a cake SEC schedule. Here me say that ours is more favorable than most SEC schedules as well, but Texas gets as good as it gets. The thing about the SEC is you can’t dick around. Miss St is not a good football team but they have hung around all year and will beat you if you screw around. Don’t hang your head and pout about Georgia or Vandy will beat you. I think Texas has a good football team. I don’t think Sark is a great coach..good, but not great. Quinn I’ve said if there is pressure on him he sucks and gets happy feet. Again, Texas may just be a top 10 team but not top 5 type of team but then again who really is in the top 5 this year that is dominant?? The favorable schedule will still land you a playoff spot and that’s all you really can want each year is to have a chance. I truly hope A&M and Texas come in with 1 loss. What a fu&$in environment that would be. I’m a little worried about how LSU can sling it.
GTFO aggy. We aren't you. Y'all beat jizzou, big deal. Manning is going to spank that ass in collie station.

Morning!

LOL! Aggie acting like they’ve always been relevant in the SEC. You guys have been there about 20 years and still haven’t achieved anything meaningful. I hate to break it to you but the SEC is not the only conference in college football. Every P5 conference has teams that can beat anyone.

Manning had t played a team either. Our resume is better than yours my friend.
How is your resume much better? Only two of the teams you’ve beaten currently have a winning record. Mizzou is the only win you can hang your hat on, but they haven’t played anyone and are severely overrated.

Reactions: westx
LOL! Aggie acting like they’ve always been relevant in the SEC. You guys have been there about 20 years and still haven’t achieved anything meaningful. I hate to break it to you but the SEC is not the only conference in college football. Every P5 conference has teams that can beat anyone.
Nope..care to copy and paste anything I’ve said about us?? I’ve just been following the SEC is trapped in the box with us stuff.. SEC isn’t crap stuff, when all along I’ve been criticized with saying Michigan sucks and OU sucks. Looks like that is for real. I’ve said you need to play someone. You did and got whipped on your field. The schedule is favorable from here. We are your hardest game left and with your view of us that means you think it’s easy path as well. OU’s schedule you would have 3-4 losses as well. You might fact check which conference has outperformed others. Check the talent of each team throughout each conference..it isn’t close. Middle to bottom are better than others middle to bottom.

How is your resume much better? Only two of the teams you’ve beaten currently have a winning record. Mizzou is the only win you can hang your hat on, but they haven’t played anyone and are severely overrated.
Because currently we have a win against a top 10 current team. Michigan secret is out..OU secret has been out. Missouri probably gets exposed by Alabama. Vandy has shown to not be bad and Missouri beat them. Vandy beat Alabama who isn’t a cupcake even being down. They may be fake but currently they are a 1 loss team. Arkansas is a better win than you have currently. That team beat a top 10 Tennessee team. I’m not saying we are world beaters at ALL, but the resume is currently better.

Because currently we have a win against a top 10 current team. Michigan secret is out..OU secret has been out. Missouri probably gets exposed by Alabama. Vandy has shown to not be bad and Missouri beat them. Vandy beat Alabama who isn’t a cupcake even being down. They may be fake but currently they are a 1 loss team. Arkansas is a better win than you have currently. That team beat a top 10 Tennessee team. I’m not saying we are world beaters at ALL, but the resume is currently better.
Missouri isn't a top 10 team. Did you take your meds this moring? Did your boyfriend poke your brain last night?

Last edited:
Nope..care to copy and paste anything I’ve said about us?? I’ve just been following the SEC is trapped in the box with us stuff.. SEC isn’t crap stuff, when all along I’ve been criticized with saying Michigan sucks and OU sucks. Looks like that is for real. I’ve said you need to play someone. You did and got whipped on your field. The schedule is favorable from here. We are your hardest game left and with your view of us that means you think it’s easy path as well. OU’s schedule you would have 3-4 losses as well. You might fact check which conference has outperformed others. Check the talent of each team throughout each conference..it isn’t close. Middle to bottom are better than others middle to bottom.
Nobody on this board gives a rats ass about how conferences compare to each other. We’re only focused on UT and nothing else. So are you more an SEC fan girl than an Aggie supporter? Which is it?

I’ve never understood the conference affiliation fandom amongst college sports fans. Teams only play whoever is on the schedule and the playoffs will determine the champion. Makes no difference what conference you come from. The champion will emerge no matter where they come from.

TV networks and online media love it when fans get sucked into meaningless conferences affiliation rivalries. It’s valuable to have a captive audience of mental degenerates arguing about how tough “their” conference is compared to others. It means nothing at the end of the day and is a waste of time to discuss.

I’m only concerned with the Texas Longhorns and nothing else. I’m not worried about our schedule or anyone else’s schedule. If I were an Aggie fan, I would focus on your own team instead of coming here trying to poke the bear. We lost. So what? There’s a lot of football left and we move on. I can assure that nobody on this board and nobody on the Longhorn football team is fearful about playing the Aggies or anyone else.

By your Aggie logic, the only teams who deserve to be in the top 5 are teams who have “played someone”….whatever the hell that means. Every team in America has played multiple cupcakes so please elaborate on what it means to “play someone”. To me, it’s all about who you play week to week. We beat Michigan while they were a top 10 team but have since faltered. Oregon has beat OSU so they get to be #1. Bama beat Georgia who was ranked #1 until Vandy beat Bama. So does that mean Georgia has not played anyone yet since we haven’t played anyone and Bama has 2 losses? See how ridiculous it is to go round and round like this? It’s a waste of time and means nothing at the end of the day. Just play who is on your schedule and improve week to week. The team playing the best at the end of the season will be the champions.

Ok so ND lost to Northern Illinois and beat A&M. I guess with your logic, Aggies are barely a top 25 team.

What type of loser has the time to spend on another team’s forum writing paragraph after paragraph? As much as I dislike Aggy, I’ve never taken the time to venture on their board to mix it up. At the end of the day, we’re still Texas and you still have male cheerleaders…we win

What type of loser has the time to spend on another team’s forum writing paragraph after paragraph? As much as I dislike Aggy, I’ve never taken the time to venture on their board to mix it up. At the end of the day, we’re still Texas and you still have male cheerleaders…we win
2400 hundred posts and 70 pages.