ADVERTISEMENT

Texas vs moonshine thread

I know he is a great NFL coach but what makes you think it will transfer to the college game? Not disagreeing with you at all just want your opinion of why? Is it his in game adjustments? eye for talent? Just curious.
Not to speak for Clob. My own personal opinion is that he's a good manager. John Harbaugh wasn't a OC or DC in the NFL. He was a ST coach. So he basically just manages his people. The ravens Dona good job of developing the guys they draft as well.

Even though he doesn't have college expierence. His family has been involved in college sports a long time. His brother ovbiously. His dad was a college coach, and his brother in law is Tom crean the head basketball coach at Indiana. So if he wants to be in college I have zero doubt he'd do well.

Reactions: swVAHorn
P. J. Fleck from Western Michigan. 10-0 this year. High energy guy... rubs a lot of people the wrong way, but believes in out working everyone else.

Not to speak for Clob. My own personal opinion is that he's a good manager. John Harbaugh wasn't a OC or DC in the NFL. He was a ST coach. So he basically just manages his people. The ravens Dona good job of developing the guys they draft as well.

Even though he doesn't have college expierence. His family has been involved in college sports a long time. His brother ovbiously. His dad was a college coach, and his brother in law is Tom crean the head basketball coach at Indiana. So if he wants to be in college I have zero doubt he'd do well.
Thanks

He's got college experience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT